Main character sinb

Hey, do you want to be my friend?

I'm back! After four hours of grueling work of vomiting an academic essay up for two days straight and cramming for a midterm tomorrow! Screw academic writing!

Also, I hope nobody minds that the main character kind of switches from Umji to SinB, I'm kind of going through each their own arcs, Umji's mini arc is over, and now its SinB's turn. I will go back to Umji, but that's spoilers and Yerin's too. And Sowon's and Eunha's and Yuju's you get it?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SinB held hands with Umji as they left the bus, Moon Bin had a field trip at his school so he wasn't going to be back in time for their scheduled bus.

"Eunbi yah, do you want to race?"

"If you want to."

Feeling Umji's curious eyes on her, SinB turned to look her best friend in the eyes.

"What's wrong? Why're you staring so much?"

"Because, you seem sad."

SinB looked forwards again, avoiding eye contact.

"I wouldn't say its sad. I'm just, learning a lot of things in a short amount of time."

They pushed the door open together, and were going to greet the unnies upon entry but SinB stopped in her tracks, pulling Umji back.

"Ah. Hwang Eunbi!"

SinB took a step back when Tiffany went over to her, her arms extended. Was that a hug? or was it an attack?  Her free arm automatically came up in a slight defensive position.

Seeing SinB's hesitance and reflex, Tiffany frowned.

"I was going to hug you, nothing dangerous."

"S-sorry."

SinB let Umji's hand go and walked into Tiffany's arms reluctantly. Getting picked up, SInB squirmed a bit before slowly puttin gher arms around Tiffany's neck. Umji watched with a proud smile.

"Tiffany unnie!"

"Yes Yewon ah?"

"Oh! You remembered my name already?"

"I'm great at names haha!"

"I was just going to ask why were you here?"

Tiffany bounced around a little as she paced a bit, SinB just remained very, very still.

"I'm here because I need to take SinB back to the orphanage, its bonding time."

"Bonding time?"

Finally stopping her bouncing motion, Tiffany set SinB back on the ground, the child moving away quickly and runnign to Eunha's arms instead.

"Today is a gathering day, where SinB would meet with most of the other kids under my care, hopefully make some new friends, and hopefully, here's to hopefully, she will become used to me more. I know, one day, or even a few hours isn't much to trust someone, but its a step in the right direction."

Umji nodded and Tiffany smiled, SinB had great little friends here.

"Also, Tiffany unnie?"

"Yes?"

"You forgot to tell SinB which box was meant for lunch and which box was meant for break."

"Huh?"

"She didn't know what they were for until she asked me at break."

Tiffany frowned a little, SinB didn't know of a love made lunch box, she knew that the poor child had been neglected and abused, but to not know what a lunchbox even looked like? Where did she go when her classmates had lunch?

Looking over to her newest charge, Tiffany found SinB sat in Eunha's lap, the bigger Eunbi was sat criss-cross on the floor, holdign a fairytale book in SinB's lap, reading it softly to her.

"SinB ah."

SinB flinched and didn't look at Tiffany.

"We need to go."

SinB didn't move, and Eunha stopped reading.

"I...I don't want to go."

"Why not sweetie?"

"This is....this is the only place I feel normal at. I don't want to go."

"But the girls will go to their homes afterwards as well, what are you going to do then?"

SinB didn't reply, her arms still securely around Eunha's neck.

"SinB, I can let you stay here for as long as you want tomorrow, in fact I can come pick you up when you're the last one left here everyday if you like it so much here, just for today I want to introduce you to the children you didn't meet yesterday, as well as the other caretaker who will be taking care of you when I can't."

"Can't I meet her later?"

"The next hour is the only time my shift and her shifts overlap, so I want to make sure that I'm there when you guys meet, otherwise, she might not know how to handle you."

"Handlw me? What am I? A wounded pup? I don't need help meeting people."

SinB was puffing her cheeks, her bruise not stopping her from puffing just a little to show her discontentment.

"Eunbi ah, I think you should go."

"It's your turn now Eunha unnie?"

SinB let go of Eunha's neck to cross her arms.

"SinB."

Looking over at Sowon with a slight glare, she dropped her glare when she saw what Sowon was holding.

"What's that?"

"A new candy that my sister bought me."

Sowon trotted over and handed SinB a gummy.

"It's a fake grape flavor with no real grapes in it."

Iinspecting the small green tinted jelly in her hands, she looked up at Sowon.

"If... if you want me to give you more, I can. If you listen to Tiffany well."

"But-"

"No buts, I know you're curious about grapes."

"This is exploitation!"

"Not if you agree."

Sowon pushed SinB's hand to , making the child taste grape flavoring for the first time since she was born.

"This-"

"It's intresting right? Here, I'll even give the rest of them to Tiffany to give you for later. Listen to her? Please?"

SinB looked over at Tiffany, who was listening to Yerin whispering her something. Tiffany wasn't really that bad of a person, she was nice and warm. Her smiles seemed ever present. But her time with Eunha unnie and Yuju unnie, Yerin unnie and Sowon unnie, even Yewon would be shorter today.

"Fine."

========================

Sorry its a little shorter :/

It's a bit irrelevant, but who can guess what Yerin whispered to Tiffany about SinB?

Hint: "She's a ________."