I hate the hospital

Hey, do you want to be my friend?

After the crying ssession, SinB was quiet, she wanted to believe in Tiffany, but it was hard to believe the person who was going to bring her to a hated place.

"I don't want to go."

"You have to. If the force was strong enough to knock out a tooth, you could have a concussion."

"I don't even know the definition of concussion."

SinB was sat on a taller chair, her arms crossed and cheek turned to the side, arguing with Tiffany about going to the hospital. Umji sat in between Eunha's knees, trapped in her back hug as she watched SinB bravely defy the young adult. Sowon was standing beside Tiffany, her arms also crossed, but she was almost glaring at SinB.

"Just go to the hospital Eunbi ah."

"NO! Unnie! You know how much I hate it!"

"I do, that's why I'm telling you to go! You have to get checked! I don't want you to have issues with your health! I wouldn't let you go unless it was something serious okay?! Concussions are a problem!"

"Do you know what it means? Then?"

Sowon hesitated.

"I-I don't! But its a long word! That means its important!"

Tiffany watched them in amusement, supposedly, she was the one to convince the child to go with her, instead this little leader was bravely fighting SinB for her. Seeing as SinB would probably listen to her closer unnie, Tiffany just let them argue back and forth for a while.

"Dummy! You don't know what it means!"

"Who're you calling a dummy! You don't know either!"

"That's enough girls, a concussion can cause lots of problems, like your memory or muscle movement, you might want to move your hand one way but it goes opposite, things like that?"

Sowon was horrified, that was terrible! What if one day SinB was crossing the street and the light changes but she keeps going because it doesn't register in her head to stop?!

"YOU'RE GOING TO THE HOSPITAL!"

"What?!? NO!"

Yerin sighed and hung on Yuju's back, Sowon wasn't giving her much attention since Tiffany had entered, she understood and knew not to bother the little leader, it wasn't a simple situation where she could just sidle up to her and ask for attention, right now, Sowon needed to focus on SinB. She didn't mind, just that you can't stop jealousy.

"Yerin unnie?"

"Yea?"

"You're almost like a blanket now."

"What?"

Yuju giggled under Yerin's weight, she had slowly, slowly flopped all over the younger girl, covering her, just like a blanket.

"Oh, sorry."

She ogt back up and kissed Yuju's cheek as an apology, although half heartedly. Yuju pouted.

"That wasn't a real kiss. Come on unnie, I know you do much worse."

"Worse? Are you saying my kisses are disgusting?"

Yerin puckered her lips and approached the now squealing Yuju, she tried squirming away, only to have her face showered in kisses.

"No! I didn't say their disgusting! Ah!"

Finally landing a kiss on Yuju's lips, Eunha pouted from her spot hugging Umji.

"I want to kiss Yuju too."

"Then go unnie, I'll be fine."

It no longer weirded Umji out, at this point, kissing was a regular thing that happened between them, of course, Umji was still uncertain about kissing when it was to her, but cheeks were fine.

"You sure?"

"Sure, I'll try to convince SinB to go to the hospital."

Getting up and walking to Sowon's side, she looked and carefully copied the eldest's pose.

"Eunbi!"

SinB was confused, why was Yewon copying Sowon?

"Yewon?"

"You're going to the hospital!"

"Not you too?!"

SinB whined and flailed her arms in injustice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Umji giggled in Tiffany's arms, in the end, she became the bait to taking SinB to the hospital. They had called and gotten permission from Umji's mom to take her out, Sowon couldn't go with them as she wouldn't have a way home without her unnie, but Eunha followed, she called her mom and asked to stay out a bit later, provided she gave Tiffany's phone number. That was easy. Eunha pushed SinB from behind, who trudged unwillingly after Tiffany, only following because Tiffany said that she'd take Umji away from her unless she came with them. Innocently believing that Tiffany could really make her best friend disappear with magic, SinB grumbled and led to this current situation.

She was trapped, seated between Umji and Eunha on a bench, in the hospital as Tiffany went to sign some forms for her.

"You'll be fine Eunbi ah."

Eunha squished her cheek to SinB's good one, rubbing them together softly.

"I don't feel fine already."

SinB had her hands covering her nose, she had wanted to pinch her nose to stop breathing with her nose, but it was kind of painful, the purple had spread to the bridge of her nose. It was a sign that the bruise was healing, distributing the damage away for healing, but then it meant more of SinB's face was getting sensitive.

Tiffany returned and frowned.

"Do you really hate the smell of hospitals that much?"

"Yep."

Tiffany sighed and handed the girls each a lollipop. SinB stared at the candy in her hand hungrily, but she didn't eat it.

Umji watched her carefully, her own candy already between her lips.

"Why aren't you eating it Eunbi ah?"

"Because...my lip hurts."

Realizing her mistake, Tiffany apologized and returned with a small chocolate instead. She even broke it in half for SinB to put easier in , not to jostle her injured lip more than needed.

"Hwang Eunbi?"

Tiffany nodded and moved to carry SinB, oddly, Eunha wouldn't let go of SinB, but they had no time to deal with that. Easily scooping both Eunbis up, Tiffany nodded to Umji to follow behind, she obeyed easily, holding the back of Tiffany's coat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So, she luckily does not have a concussion, surprising right? That size of a bruise usually would have one for a small kid like you."

He smiled softly at SinB who just glared back, wanting out as fast as possible.

"Are we done here?"

He chuckled and nodded, Tiffany finally let her go and she immediately ran to Umji and Eunha, taking their hand and pushing their way out of the office and running through the halls.

"Eunha unnie! You're the tallest so tell me where you see the exit sign!"

SinB excitedly pulled them in a random direction, Eunha sighed and started to search for the green light up running man signs. Umji just giggled and ran as fast as she could to keep up with SinB's pulling.

"There!"

Finally exiting the hospital, SinB sighed in relief, when she was getting examined, the doctor had pressed on her cheek some, and it hurt. But she held it in well, she was strong! Oh and Yewon was there too so... haha.

"SinB yah, are you still staying overnight at the daycare?"

SinB shrugged.

"It's not like I have anywhere else to go, actually, do you think they'd still let me there?"

"You're going home with me."

Umji squeaked and hid behind Eunha, surprised by Tiffany's abrupt interruption.

"You kids are such little rascals, you could get kidnapped out here by yourself!"

SinB just grumbled under her breath.

"This is a hospital, who kidnaps in front of a hospital."

"T-that....that's true...."

Tiffany put a finger to her chin thinking about it, that was right, why would anyone kidnap in front of a hospital? There would be so many cctvs and security personnel to go through.

"W-well anyways, you're going home with me. To the orphanage."

SinB looked up at Tiffany, a little bit surprised.

"The orphanage?"

Somehow, she felt like she just lost something. The right to say she had parents? It made her feel bad, even though she knew that it was probably a good place, she couldn't help but not want to go there. SinB pouted and tears formed again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ahhhhhhhhhh late because I had two essays to write and it took me like 4 hours to write 2k words....this is embarassing...like I pumped this chapter, yea its a bit rushed but...this chapter took half an hour...its 1300 ish words....I hate academic writing. I need sleep. Apologies if this chap was awkwarddddddddd im tired :P