Yerin unnie!

Hey, do you want to be my friend?

Umji looked over her shoulder, glancing in the direction of the sleeping area. Yerin had been sleeping for the last hour, Yuju had gotten up earlier to return to practicing her spins, waiting for everyone to come together to color together again. Sowon suggested that they did their work in blocks, to not get bored of coloring for too long.

"Muji ah, can you hand me the blue?"

"Which blue Eunha unnie? The light one or dark one or the one labeled.....violet? Huh? That's purple, why does it look blue? Oh well."

They had started to color together again when Sowon had returned from her one on one, the coloring poster was slowly but surely getting finished. Umji preferred coloring her section completely rather than going around holding one color like SinB did, she just held the bright yellow and went around the entire table a few times to color in all the yellow sections. Sowon trailed after her, holding a spare yellow to fill in and shade some parts for the younger as she wasn't that detailed with her coloring.

"Do you think we'll win?"

"We have to! It's ice cream!"

Yuju furiously colored the large green grass area as fast as she could, ice cream was a luxury to her. Eunha just sighed and lay her head on the table, bored again.

"I don't wanna colorrrrrrrrrrr."

"But you have to, for at least another ten minutes."

Sowon turned to Yewon and handed her watch, Yewon held it a little confused.

"Tell me what time it is after ten minutes Ji ah."

"Um...right now is 3:37, plus 10 is 3:47."

Sowon praised her and pet her hair lovingly before getting up and walking to Yerin. She reached out and softly patted Yerin's back, trying to wake her up.

"Yerin ah, Yerin? You need to wake up now."

Yerin whined and rolled over, now on her stomach, her face stuffed into the pillow. Sowon just giggled and poked Yerin's exposed back as her t-shirt had rode up in her sleep.

"Yerin ah, if you want me to give you a kiss, then wake up."

Yeirn twitched at the sound of kiss, Yewon watched curiously. Did Yerin unnie run on the fuel of affection? She watched as Yerin reluctantly sat up, pouting already.

"Bobohaejuseyo."

Sowon giggled and leaned forwards, Yerin even reached her arms out for a hug, only to have Sowon dodge her lips and kiss her cheek. whining she hit Sowon's shoulder lightly in protest.

"Kiss! Gimme kiss!"

"Aniya, I'm not the person who should kiss you. Besides I did give you one, just on the cheek."

Yerin puffed her cheeks and crossed her arms, her eyes closed due to her sleepiness. Feeling Sowon's warmth moving away, she turned and attached herself to Sowon's back like a koala, which Yewon had seen before. Sowon just laughed and held Yerin's hands and carried her over to their table.

"Do you want water?"

"Mm."

Yewon couldn't help but notice that Yerin seemed to enjoy being spoiled by Sowon.

"Yerin unnie!"

"Yes Muji ah?"

"Do you have any other siblings?"

"I have one oppa."

That's weird, Yewon had expected Yerin to have an older sister, the way she acted with Sowon. Oh well, she turned back to her part of the coloring page.

"Yah, Muji ah, then do you have siblings?"

"Ne! I have one unnie and one oppa."

"Oho, that's why you're polite to us without making many mistakes."

"Hm? What does that mean?"

There was mistakes in politeness?

"SinB didn't know how to call us unnie, she only knew oppa."

SinB looked up from her name being called.

"What are you talking about me for?"

"Just that you called us by our names when you first joined us."

"Hey! I didn't know better, I'm better now."

Yewon was curious about one thing though, they keep talking as if they had been together for a much longer time, whereas she had just joined the first few days of the current school year.

"How...how long did you know each other?"

Yerin hummed her hand on her chin as Sowon returned from the outside with a bottle of water.

"I think me and Sowon unnie have been here since kindergarten as well, Sowon unnie's previous group left and so then next year she joined my group, which had Eunha and Yuju. So a year? SinB, I knew as the girl who kept leaving her room. She was just three when I met her, and she kept running from the adults in the younger care center they have here."

Yewon was surprised that all of them were mature kids, it was to be expected of children with older sibligns she supposed. Mentality was developed from their surroundings, that meant her unnie's all had great siblings, or great parenting.

"SinB yah, do you have a sibling?"

"I have a brother, Yerin unnie just said that right?"

"Ah right. I forget hehe."

Eunha then stood up with an awkward expression, holding the bottom of her shirt.

"Eunha unnie?"

SinB just sighed and held Eunha's hand, leading her to the door.

"Yewon ah, we're going to the bathroom, do you need to go?"

"I can go."

She followed after them, still observing everything, it would do her good to remember the path to the bathroom.

"Yuju unnie?"

Yuju looked up from her coloring and saw them leaving, quickly throwing her coloring pencil down, she chased after, catching the door before it closed.

"Going to the bathroom? I'll go too, just to remember the road."

"You haven't memorized the way yet?"

"I'm bad with directions."

SinB yelled back from the front, still holding Eunha's hand.

"She turns right when she needs to turn left and she tries to go straight whenever she can, so it gets troublesome."

Yuju chuckled and scratched her cheek in embarassment, seeing as Yuju didn't even try to defend herself Yewon was alarmed, she wondered how bad Yuju's sense of direction was, but she also didn't want to find out, if it meant that she'd get lost too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When they arrived back at the room, the lights were turned off and Yerin and Sowon were no where to be seen.

"Omo? Where did they go?"

Yewon had the nagging feeling that Eunha was acting, and doing a poor job, her surprise was a little off. SinB backed her up by frowning and looknig around. Was she acting too?

"Why are the lights off?"

Yuju just as clueless as Yewon wandered into the room, Eunha and SinB quickly grabbed her arms and held her back, Yewon knew something was up, but she didn't know what.

"Wait! Yuju unnie just wait one second please?"

"Yea, one second Yuna?"

Then the lights flickered on and a cake was revealed on the table that previously had their coloring assignment.

"what-"

====================

ufufufufufu I'm sure you all know what that cake is for~

Happy Birthday to our dearest Yupup! I know it's already her birthday today, but in my timezone the day hasn't changed yet

I'll do her birthday update tomorrow~