Battle On The Dunkleosteus

The Sisters Grimm - Call Of The Gods
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Umji flicked her wrist outwards as a bright beam of light grew from her hands. It took the shape of a blade and solidified into Durendal, Umji rested the blade on her shoulder and once again staring straight at the general.

“Eunha drop the barrier.” Umji calmy said as the white barrier disintegrated.

“Now we talk once again, as queen of Valrida to a general.”

“Queen of Valrida...” The general scoffed.

“You’re the pathetic child left to lead your nation after your equally pathetic father perished in battle. You look even weaker in real life.” The general laughed out loud with her crew on both boats following her.

Umji’s glare burned deep into the general’s skin but the latter was unfazed by the burning stare of the queen.

“Blimey...that was rather rude, even for a pirate like me i found that to be a bit too much.” Tiffany said.

“Enough talk! Attack!” The general yelled.

The enemy started to cry out their battle cry as they began to board the boat. Tiffany held the cane in her hand and with one swift motion jerked it upwards and slammed it down causing a huge wave of water to shoot out from the boat.

The sudden torrent of waves caused both enemy boats to shake violently as some of the crew members were knocked off the boat and into their watery demise.

Some did manage to board the ship but had to deal with the might of the sisters and the pirate trio. Yerin held her flute to and started to play a tune.

The music rung in the enemies ears making them dizzy and tipsy as their walking turned into aimless swaying. Sinb started throwing her dark feathers around while at the same time gracefully prancing around the boats.

Black razor sharp feathers flew through the night air and struck the enemies in places where it would not kill them but would rend them useless in battle.

Umji switched her blade and relied on hand to hand combat. It was her fists against their blade, but the odds were towards her as she fought unarmed and beat the living hell out of each and everyone of them.

Yuju used her power and manipulated her enemies tricking them into running off the boats themselves. She made an illusion that the boat was filled with venomous snakes and watched as her frightened victims hopped off the boat for their own dear lives.

Sowon was having difficulties, not being able to use her weapons but even though she was skilled in hand combat she ended up getting cornered by seven of them as they held their blades pointing it at her.

They began to threaten her but the little red let a smirk form on . She brought her hand to and blew, a high pitch whistle sound was made as the ground began to shake slightly.

Out of nowhere Fenris popped out and pounced on one of them before pouncing on another one. One by one the weight of the wolf crushed them till they were groaning and squirming on the ground.

Another wave of enemies rushed towards Sowon as they made their second mistake. Sowon raised both her hands to the sky as they both glowed red, bringing her hands down she sent out a pulse of red energy blowing them all away. 

Most landed in the waters while others met a more painful alternative which involed their backs getting slammed against the wooden poles of the ship.

Eunha stood far away from the fight using her telekinesis to sweep all those who were down from the fight into the waters. Some soldiers tried  attacking her by throwing some boulders with their powers.

However the Dove of Kleenox caught them midair and threw them back. The crew were

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter