Chapter 20

The Sisters Grimm - Call Of The Gods
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Yoona led Taeyeon back into their quarters as the two of them sat in silence, Taeyeon was sitting on her hammock while Yoona rested her back against the wall and watched the older girl with her arms crossed.

“She yelled at me...” Taeyeon sighed softly to herself.

“I know, the whole ship knows in fact.” Yoona answered while rubbing her forehead in frustration.

“I’m worried for her Yoona, why would she hide something from us.” Taeyeon asked but Yoona didn’t reply but instead her gaze averted away to another corner of the room.

Silence once again filled the room both girls deep in thought about what happened, they were worried and afraid that Tiffany may make a wrong move and jeopardise the entire quest.

Just then the door to their quarters opened as Tiffany stood behind the door, she paused for a moment as the three of them gave quick brief looks at each other before she walked into the room. She moved towards the table in the centre and rested both her palms on it while looking down.

A few more seconds passed like this till she looked back up at the two other girls and beckoned them to come over. 

“Tiffany are you alright?” Taeyeon said as she rested her hand on top of Tiffany’s.

Tiffany stared at their hands touching together for a brief second before she turned to face the hunter with a calm smile. She nodded her head and adjusted her hat as she pointed on a distinct point of the map.

“I’m going to take down the Sinarian empire.” Tiffany spoke with confidence.

“Wait, you really meant that? I thought you just had a mental breakdown from all the stress.” Taeyeon said.

“No i’m serious Tae, the Sinarian empire is an obstacle the pirates can not ignore for much longer. We let them be by themselves while they grew stronger and now they want their revenge against us.” 

“Not trying to shut your idea down or anything but the whole reason the Sinarians hate pirates is because of us and what we did.” Yoona said.

“That’s true which is why we would have to be the ones to solve this problem.” 

“But taking down an empire may not be a smart choice in the long run, the people won’t have a proper leader and a nation without a guide will fall into chaos.” Taeyeon shared her point of view leaving the captain deep in her thoughts.

“Taeyeon, can you gather the sisters here for me?” Tiffany asked as the latter nodded her head and rushed out of the quarters.

Minutes later Taeyeon arrived back with the sisters trailing behind her slowly as they entered the room. 

“This better be important, i do not like being woken up from my nap.” Yuju said groggily as she rubbed her eyes.

“Trust me, this is very important.” Yoona said as she turned towards Tiffany and waited for the captain to continue.

“We are going to take down the Sinarian empire.”

The six girl’s eyes widened at the statement.

“Wait what?” Sowon asked in shock.

“You plan to wipe out an entire empire?” Yerin continued.

“No, you see, three quarters of Sinarians are living in the slums by the docks while the remaining are rich nobleman. The rich look down on the poor and take them in as slaves and torture them eventually killing them and these are all made legal because of its corrupted king and his team of council members.” Tiffany said.

“You’re not planning to destroy Sinaris, you’re starting a revolution to liberate the majority.” Umji stated upon the realisation of the captain’s plans.

“Exactly.” Tiffany said as she snapped her finger and pointed at Umji with a wink.

“Then who will govern the people?” Sowon asked again.

There was a brief pause followed by the deafening silence which filled the room. 

“The pirate kings will...” Tiffany said with determination.

Yoona immediately burst out laughing as she placed her hands on her belly and rolled back and forth, she continued for a few more seconds before slowly stopping as she realised that she was laughing by herself.

“You’re kidding right? You four are the most selfish people alive and you want

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter