The Outlaw Of The Seas

The Sisters Grimm - Call Of The Gods
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The rocky waves crashed against the board of the ship, as the wind attacked the sails pushing the boat further out. 

Tiffany stood as she steered the ship from left to right as she carefully navigated her way around. The sky was getting darker as night approached.

She cocked her head up as she looked towards the skies, she released the wheel and let the ship flow in straight path as she walked down to the main deck where everyone was.

The sisters were lined up on the side of the boat as they enjoyed the view of the calming waves. The crew members started lighting up some torches around to provide light on the dark ship.

“Ahoy...” Tiffany greeted while slowly approaching behind them.

The girls turned to look at the captain as she stood in front of them.

“Come with me...” Tiffany didn’t wait for a reply, she turned and began walking towards her private quarters as the six girls followed.

Tiffany slowly walked into the captain’s quarters as she opened the door and stepped in. Her room was quite big with a table in the centre and an oversized chair behind it.

There were three hammocks all hung around the room as Yoona was lying down on one of them as she watched the girls enter. Yuju and Umji tried to avoid eye contact with the charmer but Yoona didn’t bother about them at all.

“Where’s Taeyeon?” Tiffany asked.

“Don’t know.” Yoona yawned a reply as she got herself more comfortable on her hammock.

Tiffany dragged the huge chair out and sat on it. She removed her hat and placed it on the table before slamming both her legs next to it.

“It’s story time landlubbers.” Tiffany said.

“I’m guessing my first mate has already told you about those three sons of a biscuit eaters off to screw around with the gods.” 

The girls nodded their heads.

“Well there is a little something she might have missed out.” This caight the sisters attention as they carefully listened to her story.

“Firstly, their crew members are all walking corpses all thanks to Adam the descendant of the Hades. Secondly, there is Sooyoung, descendant of Hermes, the fastest women on the planet. Lastly Thomas, descendant of Poseidon.”

“That doesn’t make sense.” Yerin cut in as Tiffany stared at her. “In each generation there is only one descendant, how can there be two descendants of the same god?” Yerin added.

“Aye, he’s my twin brother. I control the waters he control whatever lives beneath its dark embrace.”

“So they practically have an army on their side.” Yuju said.

“Correct again. Which is why Taeyeon wanted to take in as many as possible.” Tiffany stood up and paced back and forth in front of them as she inspected them.

“Taeyeon said you guys were great warriors, Yoona said the same thing too.”

“What are you implying?” Umji asked.

“Can i trust you? Can i put my faith in you that you will do whatever is in your power to stop my treacherous brother from ending all life as we know it?” 

“You have my word, as queen and the leader of the sisters.” Umji replied.

Tiffany let out another bright eye smile as her once threatening and serious persona changed into a completely opposite type.

“I’m glad.”

Tiffany walked towards the door and opened it as she gestured her arm asking the girls to leave.

“Now you may leave.” The sisters left the cabin as the door closed behind them.

“I’m hungry.” Sinb whined.

“Same here, is there anything to eat on this boat?” Eunha added as she scanned her surrounding.

She spotted Lucas sitting down with his back against the side of the ship as his hat covered his eyes. 

“Hey Lucas!” Umji called for him.

She sudden shock caused him to flinch as his hat dropped to the ground. He regained his composure and dust off whatever dust that was on his body and stood still as the sisters approached him.

“How may i be of assistance your majesty?” Lucas asked trying to look unphased from what had happened.

“Sorry if i startled you or anything, but what do you guys eat around here?”

Umji could have sworn she saw Lucas’ eye lit up upon hearing about food. The cornerof his lips tilted upwards into a smile as he flashed his teeth.

“You guys hungry? I’m sort of like the cook here. Well me and another guy, Mark. I’ll be honoured to fix you up a meal.” Lucas did a quick bow and ran down to the lower deck not wasting any time.

“Adorable.” Sinb scoffed as she let out a chuckle.

The six girls slowly made their descend to the lower deck where the fre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter