Chapter 19

The Sisters Grimm - Call Of The Gods
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Tiffany snarled at the last survivor as he scurried away frantically towards the wheel of the ship. 

“Let’s get back to our ship.” Tiffany commanded and walked away not giving a second glance.

Eventually everyone regrouped back on board the ship as they looked around and saw the two shipwrecks while the third one sailed off into the distance. Tiffany watched with a straight face as she ran her plan through her mind over and over again constantly reminding herself that everything was going to be ok.

“So you let one of them live. Why is that?” Yoona asked as she walked next to Tiffany breaking the captain’s train of thoughts.

“You never leave anyone alive from a battle before.” Taeyeon added.

“The kingdom of Sinaris has done more than enough to hurt the innocent. And i am done watching idly.” 

Tiffany walked off back to her position behind the wheel as the crew finished their small victory celebration and went back to their position. The ship continued it voyage on the rocky waves of the night sea as they head towards Skull Cavern.

Skull Cavern has been the meet up area for the pirate kings ever since the pirates roamed the seas. Its a dark and treacherous area, dangereous to find and even more to enter. 

“So what now?” Yerin asked as she tucked her flute into her side pocket of her pants.

“We head off to skull cavern to meet up with the other pirate kings and discuss about ways to deal with the Sinarians.” Taeyeon explained.

“Sounds like things are starting to go out of hands.” Yuju said as Taeyeon just bluntly nodded her head.

Her attention was then caught by Tiffany who had a blank expression on her face as she steered the ship clearly deep in thought. Taeyeon decided to accompany her as she bid the sisters a good night. She walked up the stairs from the top deck towards the wheel as she stood silently next to Tiffany for a few seconds as the latter barely noticed her presence.

Taeyeon cleared and the sudden sound caused Tiffany to flinch and her head spun back to face Taeyeon.

“Oh i didn’t see you there mate.” Tiffany said monotonously.

“So what are you planning to do?” Taeyeon asked while standing next to Tiffany.

“You’ll know when the time is right.”

“You’re not telling me? Does Yoona know any-“

“Yoona knows as much as you do.” Tiffany replied sternly cutting Taeyeon mid sentence. “Go back to the quarters and i’ll be with y’all shortly.”

Taeyeon was getting frustrated and balled her fist at her sides, but as her frustration grew, a sense of worry followed through.

“No, i’m not going until you tell me why you suddenly decide to let one of them live.” Taeyeon yelled at Tiffany.

Tiffany slammed the wheel with both her palms and turned to face Taeyeon and stepped right in front of her till there was barely any spacing in between them. Tiffany looked down at the shorter girl as her glare burnt straight into her eyes.

“You want to know something do ya? I let that son of a biscuit eater live so that he can relay a little message to their king.” Tiffany yelled at Taeyeon.

Taeyeon looked into Tiffany’s eyes as the frustration and worry disintegrated and was replaced with fear as she stood at the captain’s mercy. Taeyeon wanted to say something but Tiffany continued her sentence.

“I’m going to destroy the entire kingdom of Sinaris! Isn’t that just bonkers!” Tiffany said as she let out a haughty laugh while her hands were wrapped around her belly.

“Tiffany...maybe you should-“

“Maybe i should what Taeyeon? What should i do?” Tiffany yelled back at Taeyeon louder making the shorter girl cower slightly in fear.

“Is something wrong here?” Yoona asked while she stood next to them with her arms crossed.

Her usual childlike and playful demeanour was gone as the woma standing before the two of them had  a calm and serious aura as she waited a proper response from the two of them.

“Well i’m waiting for a reply...” Yoona spoke again after a few seconds of silence.

“Nothing is wrong, would you please take Taeyeon back to her quarters.” Tiffany sighed her response while turning back to face the wheel.

“Gladly, Captain...” Yoona replied.

Tiffany flinched slightly at the formality of the sentence Yoona used. Tiffany knew her friend well, the fact that she was showing respect and acting mature was a clear sign that she was upset about the situation.

Yoona silently walked towards the still shaken Taeyeon and held her by the wrist while walking away from the captain. Taeyeon’s eyes never left Tiffany as she continued to emotionlessly steer the wheel.

Once Tiffany was sure that she was now alone behind the wheel she slammed her palms on the wheels one more time as she cursed under her breath. 

Tiffany’s ears picked up a soft footstep behind her and she sighed once again before calling the person out. Like a shadow Sinb emerged from the place she had been standing as the captain faced her while her arms crossed.

“What are you doing here?” Tiffany asked.

“I...I came to ask if i could try to steer the wheel and to pretend to be a captain for a while.” Sinb shyly said while trying to avoid eye contact.

Tiffany couldn’t help

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter