Escaping The City - Part 2

The Sisters Grimm - Call Of The Gods
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The Sinarian guards made their first move sending huge boulders at the girls. They were prepared as they did their best to dodge or evade the incoming attacks. Eunha was quick to react as she ran behind the girls and started using her powers to freeze the boulders mid air and sent them back to where they came from.

“You girls go take care of them, I’ll just try my best to support you guys from the back.” Eunha said a she continued her task.

Sowon got onto Fenris’ back as the wolf started charging straight into the group of sinarian guards, Fenris jumped off its hind legs as it crashed into one of the guards sinking its fangs into the flesh of his arm while Sowon started firing shots at the surrounding guards aiming at their arms and legs.

Sowon got off Fenris as the wolf started lunging to its next victims, she joined by Taeyeon’s side as the both of them started to fight off all the sinarian guards effortlessly. Taeyeon favoured her blade more than her crossbow as she took quick strikes crippling her enemy till they drop to the floor covered in their own blood.

Yuju was prancing around stabbing and slashing her enemies almost as if she was practicing a dance routine, her elegant movement and precise strikes makes it hard for the guards to even attempt to land a strike on her for she was took quick and skilled for them.

Sinb stood by her sister’s side defending her while the latter defends the others. It was unlikely that a guard would not have a dark feather like blade lodged into them once they were caught in Sinb’s line of sight. She made it so that if anyone got too close to them, she would send a feather straight towards them not giving them time to react.

Yoona was having fun with her opponent, she grabbed one of the guards by the neck and stared straight into his eyes as hers started to have a faint pinkish glow. The next moment, that guard had fallen under Yoona’s charms and started fighting by her side. Yoona chuckled to herself as she converted more of the guards making all of them fight each other just to please her.

Just as the fight was starting to die down, more and more carriages carrying in sinarian guards came as the girls continued to fight off as many of their enemies as they could.

Meanwhile Umji, Yerin and Tiffany faced off general Bacchius who was starting to get annoyed as he watched his men crumble under the force of their enemy. He gritted his teeth and clenched his fist as he stared at the three girls in front of her. He dropped to the floor and pressed both palms on the ground.

Bit by bit the ground started to crawl up his skin and travel all throughout his body creating a hard and tough armour around the general. He started to charge towards the girls with great force. The girls jumped put of the way dodging the attack as Bacchius crashed into a wall behind them smashing through it completely.

“Blimey that’s one tough armour.” Tiffany cursed under her breath as she looked at the blade in her hand. “Ah, this won’t do...” 

Tiffany threw her blade to the side acknowledging the fact that her weak blade would not be able to break through the general’s hard defences. She reached for a small flask hanging on the side of her outfit and pulled out the cap. She did a pulling motion with her hand as she drew the water out of the flask, the water flowed through the air and followed wherever Tiffany’s hand was going as it circled around her body.

She flicked her wrist as the stream of water took the form of a long whip in her hand. She swung it around her body and struck it on the ground breaking the hard surface upon impact.

“Better.” She sighed to herslef satisfied by her minor self-given upgrade of a weapon.

Umji held her blade ready in her hand and watched patiently for Bacchius to make the first move. The general started to charge at them again but Umji stabbed Durendal straight into the ground as the tip of the blade emitted a blinding light. Bacchius was distracted by the sudden brightness as he tried to shield off the brightness by placing his arm over his eyes.

The girls made use of the opportunity to evade his attack once

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter