The Liberation - Part 1

The Sisters Grimm - Call Of The Gods
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Tiffany stepped out of the cave, feeling as if a huge burden had been relieved from her she let out a huge sigh. Taeyeon walked closely behind her, she placed her hand onto the captain’s shoulder catching the latter’s attention. Taeyeon let out a smile as she squeeze Tiffany’s shoulder. 

“Everything’s fine now, don’t worry we will prevail.” Taeyeon said.

“This is just the first matter, we’ll still have to deal with my brother.” 

“Whatever happens, i’m here right next to you.” 

Tiffany smiled back as she stared into Taeyeon’s sparkling eyes, she could stare at those orbs forever and never get tired of it. They were now silent lost in each other’s eyes, the night breeze creating a peaceful atmosphere for the two.

“Hey you two! Let’s get back on the ship shall we!” Sinb said excitedly interrupting their moment.

Taeyeon and Tiffany immediately broke eye contact and an obvious blush was radiating from Taeyeon’s face. Sinb carefully analysed the situation before her signature mischievous smirk curled up on her face.

“Was i interrupting something here?” Sinb asked pointing at the two in front of her. “Were you two going to kiss?” 

Upon hearing the words Taeyeon’s cheeks began to flare up as Tiffany turned and stared daggers into the younger’s eyes. Sinb raised her hands in defeat and slowly backed away but her smirk never leaving her face.

Just then Umji came by reiterating the news that they had to leave but stopped halfway by the presence of Heechul as he stood in front of them. 

“Captain Heechul what brings you here? And you’re alone, do you need someone to you?” Taeyeon asked completely overwhelmed by the person in front of her.

“I appreciate the offer but i humbly decline, i’m here in fact to speak to you.” He said as he raised his hand and pointed it to Sinb.

“You’re Raven, the sister of Dove, the feather of death. Aren’t you?”

“How do you know who i am?” Sinb asked 

“And you, what do did you say your name was again?” Heechul said looking at Umji clearly ignoring the question from Sinb.

“Yewon.” Umji replied nonchalantly trying not to reveal any expressions that can give away her bluff.

“I see.” Heechul chuckled softly. “You’re smart, it would really spark up a lot of questions if people were to find out why the queen of Valrida would join a crew of pirates.”

Everyone’s eyes widened in shock, even Umji’s calm expression died down as her jaw loosened and dropped. Then he chuckled again, he raised his palm to his mouth to cover up his laughter for a few seconds before he lowered his hands.

“Ah you should see the look on your faces...simply entertaining... don’t worry though, this information is safe with me.” 

Sinb flicked her right wrist as the dark feather blade slowly formed in her hand she raised it up and pointed it towards the man in front of her. 

“Am i sensing a threat from you?” Sinb said slowly as she edged the blde closer towards him.

“Sinb!” Umji yelled as she tried to hold her friend back.

“You’re exactly like how she describes you.” Heechul said.

He raised his palm up slightly and summoned a strong gust of wind shoving Sinb back slightly. Readjusting the collar on his jacket he calmly turned around and walked away leaving the four girls stunned and confused as to what had just happened.

“Heechul has been known to make short and frequent travels to Kleenox, he must have heard stories from there about you guys.” Taeyeon said.

“I guess it’s possible, we made quite an impact to that kingdom anyways.” Umji said.

“We have bigger things to handle now. Let’s head back, we shouldn’t waste anymore time.” Tiffany said as she strode back towards the ship.

Back on the ship everyone gathered in the captain’s quarters as they were once again staring at the map neatly spreaded on the table. 

“So what’s the plan?” Yerin asked.

“Plan? You’re working with the pirates

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter