The Siren’s Song

The Sisters Grimm - Call Of The Gods
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 


“Hey...hey...wake up...” 

A soft voice drifted into her ears as she slowly began to regain consciousness, her eyes slowly began to open coming face to face with the most beautiful thing she had ever laid her eyes on.

“Sowon, get up, why are you sleeping on the floor?” Eunha asked as she slowly helped the taller girl to a sitting position.

Sowon began to groan as she began to rub her temples with her fingers. She looked at Eunha in a daze, lost as to why the shorter girl was kneeling in front of her. They stared at each other in pure silence for a few seconds before Eunha broke it with a laugh.

“I don’t remember you drinking that much last night, then again i myself can’t recall much.” Eunha chuckled gleefully as she stood up pulling Sowon up with her.

But Sowon remembered everything from last night, she remembered that she didn’t drink much, she remembered carrying her precious Eunha in her arms and placing her on her hammock.

She also remembered collapsing on the ground in excruciating pain before blacking out. She had to tell her before it’s too late.

“Eunha i-“

“Yes i know you carried me to the hammock, i think that was really charming of you...but then you got too drunk and fell asleep on the floor didn’t you?” 

“Technically that’s not what happened but also-“

“Hey! What’s going on here?” Yerin interrupted as she approached the duo from behind as her hair was poking out in all the wrong ways.

Yuju and Sinb trailing closely behind her.

“Yerin! Your hair!” Eunha exclaimed.

“I woke up in a barrel and Sinb and Yuju had to pull me out.” Yerin replied as she scratched the back of her head her smile formed sheepishly on her face.

Yerin then looked across Eunha and saw the worried look on Sowon’s face.

“You alright? You seemed a bit off?” Yerin asked.

“Oh her, she’s fine, she just fell asleep on the floor after carrying me to my hammock.” Eunha repeated the events from the previous night

Yerin began to burst out laughing but both Yuju and Sinb just stared at Sowon with an equally worried gaze. Since the both of them already knew about Sowon’s situation, they would have guessed as to what had really happened.

Yuju then walked up to Sowon and placed her arm on her shoulder, Eunha turned and looked feeling a slight bit agitated by Yuju’s action.

“I hope that you are fine.” Yuju said her words sincere but to Eunha her words stung her like venom.

“Oh that reminds me!” Sinb said as she clapped her hands together.

“Tiffany called for us to get you she has some announcements to make.”  She said leading everyone out to the top deck.

As they emerged from the lower deck they saw that all the crew had gathered together as Tiffany stood above from behind the wheel with Taeyeon and Yoona by her side. Umji spotted them as she signaled them to join her before the captain began to speak.

“Ahoy! Last night was a fun one indeed, but it shall be the last for a long time. It’s a dangerous path we’re treading and i want you all to be ready. Is that understood?” Tiffany said as the roaring sound of replies filled the air.

Tiffany then swiped her hands dismissing the crew as they carried on with their duties. They checked the ship looking for any defects while some checked the weapons. 

Tiffany steered the wheel and navigated the ship on course towards their destination while Taeyeon helped her by her side.  Yoona on the other hand was scouting the skies with the help of Icarus as the link bird soared through the skies looking ahead.

Time began to pass almost instantly as the sun started to set with the moon up in the dark sky.

The sisters began to carry out their usual training regime, sparring with each other hand to hand. Sowon being the superior one in hand to hand combat taught the other five as they fought with each other.

Sowon stood aside and watched them train as her eyes suddenly trailed towards Eunha. She then remembered about the urgent matter that she had to tell her girlfriend. She paced up to her nervously and placed her arm on her shoulder, acting upon instinct Eunha swung her elbow backwards.

Sowon managed to catch her arm before it collided with the bridge of her nose as Eunha’s eyes widened in shock.

“Sowon! I’m so sorry!” She began to apologise as the taller girl just nodded her head.

“Eunha can i speak with you for a moment?” Sowon asked.
Eunha tilted her head to the side.

“Is it something important?” Eunha asked.

“Kind of?” Sowon replied.

“Come on tall stack if you have something to say you can say it in front of us.” Yerin chimed in.

“I don’t think i should say it so openly.” Sowon said while shifting her body uncomfortably.

Sinb, Umji and Yuju began stealing glances at each other for they already know what Sowon was going to say and how hard it must be for her to say it.

“Hey if Sowon’s uncomfortable with it i think we should just let her and Eunha have her privacy.” Yuju spoke up trying to defend Sowon.

“Yeah, maybe we should just get back to training.” Sinb said grabbing onto Yerin’s arm.

Sowon eased up a bit and was thankful for Yuju’s interference but Eunha on the other hand felt more irritated at what Yuju had done. She began to feel that spiteful feeling of jealousy grow in her once again.

“You’re right Sinb.” Eunha said as she stepped forward and pointed towards Yuju. “Let’s fight you and me...”

Yuju looked at Eunha with confusion as she pointed to herself not trusting what she had heard herself. But instead of replying Eunha threw her fist straight towards the taller girl as Yuju dodged the attack as she turned her body to the side.

Eunha continued with a flurry of strikes as she threw her fists randomly, Yuju on the other hand was calm and dodged every single attack like it was nothing. When the time was right she grabbed Eunha’s hand the moment she threw it and pinned her down within a second.

Eunha began to groan in frustration and thrashed about but Yuju was holding her in a vice grip.

“Tap out Eunha.” Yuju said as she held Eunha’s arm over her back.

“No! I won’t lose to you again!” Eunha exclaimed as she continued to thrash.

She groaned once again as Yuju tightened the grip.

“Yuju i think that’s enough...” Sowon said as she inched forward.

“She came at me! I won’t stop till she taps out!” Yuju said as she kept on going.

“Yuju, get off her now...” Umji’s chilling voice made Yuju flinch as she quickly got off Eunha’s back and walked away from the group.

“Hey wait Yuju...” Yerin said as she tried to reach out to her friend.

“I’ll go talk to her.” Umji said following behind Yuju.

“Why did you do that?” Sowon said as she reached down to help Eunha up.

Eunha swiped her hand away and helped herself up, she glared at the taller girl and stomped away angrily. Sowon didn’t hesitate and quickly followed the girl carefully.

Sowon kept on calling out to Eunha but the shorter girl kept on ignoring her till she finally snapped and turned back shouting.

“Is this what you want! What is it that you need to te

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter