Fate Of Sinaris

The Sisters Grimm - Call Of The Gods
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 


The two golems marched slowly towards the girls as their steps caused the ground to tremble ever so slightly as it approached the girls. They began firing whatever they had towards the monstrous twins but their efforts were nothing but mere cuts along the tough skin of the golems.

“, nothing’s working on them!” Sinb cursed as she threw a wave of feathers which impaled themselves into the beast.

Umji stepped forward and with a loud grunt swung her blade sending a large bright wave of light which struck both golems as they began to stumble back. Yerin also joined in firing her green soundwave to shove back the beast.

“Their too much for us!” Umji said as she sent another wave of light at the golems.

“Yoona lighten the load.” Tiffany ordered as the latter nodded her head.

“Icarus go!” Yoona yelled as the griffin flapped its mighty wings and charged straight towards one of the golems pinning it down.

“Fenris go and help Icarus.” Sowon commanded as Fenris barked and charged off running towards the griffin.

“Alright now its nine to one. You pick a bad day to be a golem.” Yuju sneered as she spun her daggers in her hands.

Yuju jumped up and dashed towards the golem stabbing her daggers as hard as she could as it penetrated the hard flesh of the beast. She held onto her handles toghtly as the best kept on swaying around trying to shake her off.

Eunha’s ears began to twitch as her eyes lighted up, she could hear foot steps of at least a few dozen sinarian troops as they approached the throne room. She immediately alerted the rest but before they could react a volley of arrows were shot towards them.

Eunha immediately turned back and raised her hands into the air causing all the arrows to stop moving and to remain floating from where they were. The sinarian guards whom shot the arrows stood frozen in shock by what they had witnessed.

Eunha turned her hands around as the arrows followed her movement. She then pushed her hands forward sending the arrows back towards the guards killing most of them as their bodies dropped to the ground with arrows sticking out of them.
Just then more guards came in with the swords in their hands as they charged at the girls. Tiffany annoyed by the sudden reinforcements walked towards the sinarian troops and slashed them down one by one with her cutlass blade. 

“Bloody irritants!” Tiffany yelled as she took the lives of the sinarian guards in her way.
Taeyeon and Yoona joined the captain as the three of them fought against the guards while the sisters continued their focus on the golem. 

Yerin blew a tune into her flute as large green vines began to break off from the floor and slithered around the golem as it tied around its limbs and began to drag it down to the ground. Yuju and Sinb rushed forward and began landing quick and precise strikes all around the golem as the beast roared in anger.

The beast began to struggle and eventually broke free from Yerin’s trap and swiped Yuju and Sinb aside as it grazed its palm along the floor. Eunha was quick enough to catch both of them before settling them down safely on the ground.

The golem began to rush towards the girls once again but Eunha summond a barrier, but this time the barrier imprisoned the golem within its glowing white walls as the beast tried to punch its way out of it. Eunha then began to slowly close the palms of her hands as the shield began to shrink slowly.

The beast was being compressed and brought down to its knee as it tried to push against the barrier but Eunha was holding out strong enough. However, it didn’t last long as the endless strikes from the golem caused the shield to crack and shatter.

Eunha lost her balance from the sudden burst of her barrier as she almost tripped forward. The golem began to roar once again clearly enraged and ready to end these pesky little humans once and for all. It took a few steps forward and began smashing the ground trying to hit the sisters but they were too quick for him.

He went after Umji throwing his palm down to the ground but she was quick and forsaw the attack, she jumped up just in time to avoid the attack before landing on the back of the golem’s hand and stabbed her blade into the rock solid hand. Umji twisted the blade and summoned a bright blast of light from her blade which shattered the entire arm of the golem as it moved way.

The once mighty beast, the proud creation of the sinarian king is almost defeated by six heroes which fought together. Before the golem could continue its advancements two sharp daggers were shot and pierced into the golem’s back as the blades were connected to the chains which Yuju was holding.

Yuju tried to pull the golem down with all her might with the help of Eunha whom was aiding Yuju in pulling the golem down with her telekinetic abilities. The golem was still fighting the efforts of the girls as it writhed and thrashed against its restraints trying to break free.

In the end,  a strong beam of red energy struck the golem straight in the chest as the golem fell back with a great loud thud. Yerin played the same thme again calling upon the vines of the ground to tie the best to the floor as Umji climbed on top of the beast and with a swift blow decapitated the beast before her.

Umji breathed heavily, exhausted from her work as she rested her blade upon her shoulder. But out of no where a strong blow sends her flying straight to the walls as her body crashed against it. Everyone stared in shock at the sight of Umji’s body falling hard on the ground after colliding with the walls.

The second golem had came for them after dealing with Icarus and Fenris as the two were beaten out of it. Fenris was struggling to get to its feet while Icarus had already reverted back to its weak bird form.

Sowon enraged by what had happened rushed forward and attemptted to fire another blast of energy but wasn’t able to before the golem swept her away too. Her body skidded across the ground as she crashed into the wall.

Yuju was shocked she first turned to Umji and saw her wife trying to get herself up before turning towards Sowon who was now coughing out blood after the strong impact of the attack.

The golem was staring at her now, it looked down at her like the insect of a human she is. The golem stepped menacingly towards Yuju but the latter had another trick up her sleeve.

“Mister golem, you really messed up today, hurting my friends is one thing but...you’ve hurt my wife. Yuna wants to come out and play now.”

As Yuju said this her eyes started to glow a darker tint of purple as her hair began to dance around as her whole body began to envelop itself with a dark purple aura. The golem slammed its fist down engraving the shape of its fist on the floor but as it raised it up there was nothing there.

In a blink of an eye Yuna appeared on the shoulder of the golem and stared into the beast’s eyes as she stabbed her daggers into its face. The golem’s palm flew rowards Yuna but she was way too quick and avoided the attack resulting in the golem smacking itself in the face.

Yuna kept dancing around the golem s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter