The Masked Lady

The Sisters Grimm - Call Of The Gods
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


As the masked lady carried Yerin along the quiet castle hallway, she can’t help but feel worried that someone might spot her. It was already hard enough to sneak into the castle, now she had to sneak out with an unconscious body.

At that moment as the masked lady’s stride became quicker, three black feathers stuck themseleves symmetrically in a line as the lady’s head shot back behind.

“Oh no you don’t...” Sinb said holding her black feather blade in her hand as she pointed it at the masked lady.

The masked lady didn’t say anything but gently placed Yerin’s unconscious body on the ground next to her as she started to eye Sinb down.

It was a good thing Sinb returned back to the room and realised that something was wrong. She ran along the corridor till she saw Yerin being carried away.

“Seriously, this night was suppose to be a happy occasion, it’s one of my closest friend’s anniversary and i don’t want to dirty the carpets with blood so i suggest you come with me and face your punishment like a big girl.” 

Sinb said as she tried to reason out but the masked lady just stood there quietly. From behind her back she quickly took out a loaded crossbow and fired a few shots.

Sinb tumbled out of the way as she felt the whizzing sound of the arrow zoom past her ears. Quickly she got back to her feet and threw back a few black feathers as the masked lady took out a blade and knocked the feathers away.

From the corner of her eye, the masked lady spotted a figure jumping straight at her, she turned to the side and extended her leg as she kicked Yuju in the gut.

Yuju’s body was knocked back but before it touched the ground, her body dissolved into a swarm of butterflies that fluttered away.

The eyes of the masked lady widened as she felt someone standing behind her and the tip of two blade touching her, one on her back, the other across her neck.

“Never believe everything you see.” Yuju whispered into her ear as the masked lady started to struggle.

“I suggest you don’t do that, one wrong move and i’ll end you.” Yuju said one more time.

The masked lady however was quick as she used the back of her head to hit Yuju’s forehead before breaking free and kicking Yuju back as she stumbled to the ground. 

The masked girl then turned to run away as she headed straight towards an open window. She could almost feel her freedom, all she had to do was go through that window.

But before she could take another step towards the open window, a bright wave of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter