The Melodious Night

The Sisters Grimm - Call Of The Gods
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The girls rushed back on board the ship and didn’t waste anymore time and started to sail off back into open waters. Yuju used her powers once again making their pirate ship look like a sinarian ship as they casually sailed past the other ships avoiding any kind of unnecessary conflicts.

Tiffany stood by the wheel, in her right hand she gripped the map to finding the heart while her left hand held a compass she used to navigate the boat. Taeyeon and Yoona was with her as the pirate trio discussed about their next move. The sisters were roaming around the deck as the ship moved along the rocky waves of the sea.

Sowon and Yerin were standing by the side of the ship, their arms resting on edges as they admired the view of the vast waters. They watched the calm waves rolling as the sound of the sea captivated them letting a calm sense of peace dawn upon them.

Sowon started to hum a tune softly to herself as her eyes never left the calming waters. Yerin heard her friend humming as she turned and looked at Sowon. The taller girl noticed her friend’s eyes gazing at her as she raised an eyebrow at her.

“What are you staring at?” Sowon asked as Yerin started to chuckle to herself.

“Nothing, is just that the last time i’ve ever heard you hum that tune was when we were still kids back at home.” Yerin replied as the two girls started to laugh.

“Remember when we were young, we would ask our parents if we could wonder out further then the forest surrounding us?” 

“I do, we always wanted to go to the edge of the cliff so that we could see the golden sun set behind the seas.”

“But we never got the chance to because we were too young and foolish.” Sowon said as Yerin nodded her head in agreement.

“ But here we are again, on a boat on yet another dangereous mission.” Yerin said with sigh as she crossed her arms on the edge and rested her head on them.

“We never really expected anything much after our war with Jericho did we?”

“Well little red, this just proves that the world isn’t as small as we once thought it was and no matter how far we have to travel we would always do what it takes to save it.” 

“Well spoken Miss Piper, still counting my lucky stars for going through all these with you.” Sowon said and Yerin replied with a soft chuckle as she nudged the taller girl on her elbow.

“Careful wouldn’t want to make Eunha jealous would you now? Better yet you don’t want to make my Sinb jealous.” Yerin said laughing to herself as her mind started to play her best moments with her partner.

The two girls continued their conversation for a shorter while before the sound of someone’s throat being cleared interrupted them. They turned and saw Eunha standing behind them.

“Sorry to bother but mind if I borrow my Sowon for a while?” Eunha asked shyly.

“Sure.” Yerin replied with a smile as she walked away. “She’s all yours.” Yerin continued as she tapped Eunha’s shoulder.

“What is it? Do you miss me that much that you’d have to chase my best friend away.” Sowon playfully asked while placing her arms on her waist.

“So you would rather spend time with Yerin then with me?” Eunha asked sounding a little sad and the taller girl noted that out.

“Nonsense! You’re my priority.” Sowon said as she pulled Eunha towards her and hugged her.

Eunha snuggled into Sowon’s tight embrace as the both of them stared into the open waters as they watched the golden sun set in front of the eyes as it gave the blue seas a golden tint. 

“Where are the others?” Sowon asked Eunha while her eyes still admiring the scenery in front of them.

“They’re all resting, most likely exhausted from the battle just now.” Eunha said as she slid her arm around Sowon’s waist towards her back as the latter hissed in pain.

“Are you hurt?” Eunha asked worriedly as she went over and pulled the hem of her top slightly upwards.

Sowon’s back was badly bruised and was swelling slightly. Sowon quickly pushed Eunha’s hands and away and pulled her top back down. She turned back to the short girl and held her arms.

“I’m alright, it doesn’t hurt that much.” Sowon said with a reassuring smile but Eunha wasn’t believing her words at all.

“It shouldn’t even be hurting.” Eunha said as she lifted up Sowon’s top once again and placed her palm on the injured area.

Sowon winced once again feeling the sudden contact on her injury as she felt the healing powers of Eunha flow through her. She bore the pain scrunching her nose and squeezing her eye shut, she let out a soft groan from the pain and before she knew it Eunha was standing in front looking at her.

“Than

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter