Liberation - Part 4

The Sisters Grimm - Call Of The Gods
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


A little ray of sunlight filtered through the windows of an inn as it’s brightness awoke Sowon from her slumber. She slowly opened her eyes and cursed the sun for disturbing her, she turned around shifting the position of the blanket above her till she saw Eunha laying next to her.

The girl was still asleep, her hair covering her eyes as the raven strains draped across her face. Sowon smiled as even asleep she can’t help but be captivated by such a beautiful thing. Planting a soft kiss on her forehead, Sowon decided to wake Eunha up.

“Come on precious wake up.” Sowon cooed as she kicked the blanket off and stood up.

“Five more minutes...” Eunha groaned as she lifted her arm to shield her eyes from the glaring sunlight.

“The fight isn’t over yet, we can rest back on the Dunkleosteus when we are done.” Sowon said as she approached the mirror while Eunha groaned loudly behind her

Lifting the hem of her top up slightly she saw the visible red scar which seemed to have grown bigger since the last time she saw it. Her worries started to rise again, her eyes shot back to Eunha whom was slowly getting up as she immediately tugged her clothes down not wanting Eunha to see and further question her.

“Stupid fight...Stupid Sinarian King. All Kings are stupid!” Eunha complained as she finally got up from her bed.

“Careful not to let Umji hear you now.” Sowon warned.

“It’s too early for me to do anything, i just want to rip the king’s skull straight from his body and go back to bed.”

Sowon chuckled and rolled her eyes at Eunha whom was acting like a child in front of her. She went over and tossed Eunha’s clothes over to her before grabbing her blade and crossbow as she unlocked the door.

“I’ll wait for you downstairs...” Sowon said as she left the room and waited for Eunha to change.

As she walked down the steps she saw Taeyeon standing there already geared up and her weapons loaded. The latter saw Sowon as she walked down the flight of steps as she smiled at her.

“Hope we are not late.” Sowon said as walked down.

“Not really, Suho, Yuju and Sinb have finished raiding the armory and are distributing the weapons to the locals right now” Taeyeon replied.

“Are you sure we should continue to let the locals aid us in battle? It was very risky the previous time.”

“I understand, Tiffany tried to talk to them but they insisted. They rather die fighting for freedom then to live in shackles. Plus the other three captains are leaving their crew members behind to help with some of the destruction from last night.” 

“I see, we’ll be short handed for this. It’s very noble of them.” Sowon commented.

“Very, unlike the rich living up in the capital.”

Just then Eunha came down ready as Taeyeon greeted her and led them to the gathering poont further up at the edge of the port. Sowon picked up Fenris whom was sleeping at the entrance of the inn as she ride the wolf with Eunha and Taeyeon holding on tightly behind her till they reached their destination.

Everyone had already gathered and the four pirate kings were standing at the front together with the rest with the sisters as Sowon and the others joined them.

“So what’s the update?” Taeyeon said hopping off from Fenris’ back.

“There are locals working on the farm as we speak, they’re being tortured to work endlessly and we need to free them quickly.” Sinb said.

“Sinarians are also raising their defences along the borders, building walls made from the earth to seperate us from them.” Suho said.

“The walls are as thick as the walls of Kleenox so it’s going to be hard to enter, we’ll be wasting too much time if we try to climb over it, we’ll suffer great casualties.” Yuju added.

“So what do we do about it?” Captain Heechul asked as he rubbed his chin and began to think.

“The last time we broke in the castle we had a friend whom weilded a very strong hammer which broke the wall in a swing.” Yerin said as she recalled the past days.

“But Kim Doyeon isn’t here.” Umji said.

“I’ll blast a gigantic hole in the wall!” Irene exclaimed excitedly holding her hands together awaiting for a response.

“Do you think your small firearms can penetrate a rock solid wall.” Tiffany teased the captain.

“Who said anything about using my guns?” Irene said as she pulled aside her cloak revealing three small black orbs which hung themselves neatly on her side.

“And those small things are?” 

“These small things are going to help break down those walls, count your lucky stars i brought extras so we’ll have that wall down in no time. But i need cover.” Irene said.

“I can help you with that...but things are going to get very wet.” Yerin said as she held her flute in her hands.

They advanced further up front till they came close to the wall that the Sinarians had built as an attenpt to keep the rebels at bay. Upon the wall stood guards on patrol some with bows and arrows while others most likely benders wandered and looked out for their attackers to approach.

Everyone got together and prepared themselves for the fight, Yerin placed her flute to and began to play a melody which filled the air. Soon the skies began to darken as the cloud got heavier, the bright morning sun was now swallowed up by the dark angry clouds.

In mere seconds it began to storm, rain drops fell heavily on the ground soaking the warriors as they prepared to battle. Tiffany opened her palm and felt the water droplets land on her skin as she let out a smile.

“You’ve just made this way too easy for me Yerin.” Tiffany smirked as she turned to face the girl.

“Why don’t you let the pirate kings handle this, we’ll promise it’ll be quick.” Heechul said as he cracked his knuckles.

“I’ll see you guys in a bit.” Irene said as she advanced forward.

She managed to make her way towards the wall without being seen as the rain extinguished their torches and the clouds were preventing all light from entering. Once ready she began to place the black orbs on the ground and lined them up neatly before rushing back.

Once at a safe distance Irene turned back and with great accuracy fired a hot which caused the black orbs to explode reacting with each other to form a great explosion so massive that even the ground beneath them began to tremble. The wall began to crumble leaving a huge gap allowing the warriors to enter.

Irene began to laugh out loud at the chaos she created before Heechul walked out of cover and slowly made his way towards the walls. He created a barrier of wind around him which kept on rotating at a very high spees as he stepped closer towards the wall.

The Sinarians barely noticed the Wind Dragon’s presence due to the intensity of the rain as they began to shoot their arrows at him. But the arrows were shredded down to nothing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter