The Voyage Begins

The Sisters Grimm - Call Of The Gods
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“LUCAS!” Tiffany yelled at the top of her lungs.

It was so sudden and alarming that Taeyeon covered her ears from the sound. A young man scurried over to the captain’s side as he awaited for orders.

“Take these landlubbers to their bunks, show them around a bit i don’t care really.” Tiffany ordered as the young boy listened carefully.

“Yes captain! Right away.” He said as he turned his attention to the sisters who were still very confused.

“Please, your higness and friends follow me.” He humbly said as he walked ahead as the six girls followed behind.

He brought them to the lower deck of the ship where all their supplies and rooms were located. There was a small room at the far end where six unused hammocks were hung neatly.

Fenris rushed into the room and immediately found a spot as he made a few rounds before laying down on its belly and fell asleep.

“These be your quarters, i hope the bed bugs won’t bite such pure people.” Lucas said as he bowed down.

“Bugs?” Yuju asked as she cringed on the thoughts of bugs.

“Do all of you sleep on these straps of leather?” Umji asked as she turned to Lucas.

“Aye, my lady. These may not look like much but they sure be the best me eyes ever seen. I’ll be on my way your majesty.” Lucas bowed one more time as he left.

The hammocks were placed in three different part of their so called room and acted as a double decked bed with one hammock on top of the other. 

Yuju carefully hopped on to the top bunk as she bounced slowly to test it’s durability. Letting out a satisfied hum, Yuju laid down on the hammock and rested.

“You guys stay here, i want to go out and take a look around.” Sowon said as she walked out of the room.

“Is it just me or is Sowon acting different ever since she met that Taeyeon person?” Sinb asked as she sat on the floor.

“I’m sure it’s nothing...” Eunha spoke.

“Is my elder sister feeling jealous?” 

Eunha flicked her younger sister forehead with her telekinetic powers as the girl flinched in pain.

“Taeyeon was like a mother to her, seeing her again is something that Sowon still finds hard to believe, she has so many question.” Yerin said.

“Yet you immediately detested her when she sided with Taeyeon. Kind of contradicting ain’t it love.” Sinb said once more.

“Eunha hit her again.” 

Eunha did as what Yerin told her to do as Sinb flinched once more this tome feeling more annoyed.

Sowon walked up to the top deck as she looked around. The ship was rather neatly kept as the crew were busy carrying more supplies up and getting ready to sail off.

Sowon walked to the side of the ship as the salty scent of the sea filled her nostrils. She felt someone coming from behind her as she turned around to face Taeyeon.

“Enjoying the view Sowon?” Taeyeon said as she stood next to her.

“Where have you been?”

“On a mission, we were trying to beat the three other descendants to the pieces of the map but we kept on failing.”

“No.” Sowon said softly.

“No? I’m not sure what you are saying?”

“I mean, where have you been, describe the places to me. I’ve always wondered what is life like outside of land we live in.”

Taeyeon let out a smile as she started telling Sowon tales of her adventures, about the sight she had seen from beautiful sunrise to the majestic beauty of the ocean.

She also told stories of the thrill of battling on ship, one on one against the captain’s foes and how they fought to their last dying breath.

However as long as Taeyeon knows, this crew has always survived the battles and their numbers were actually growing.

“I hope you find your quarters liveable, you’ll get used to it sooner or later.” Taeyeon asked.

“It’s fine actually, in fact Fenris is already asleep on the floor.” Sowon said as Taeyeon chuckled.

“That little one sure can fall asleep anywhere.” 

“Come with me i need to introduce to someone.” Taeyeon grabbed Sowon’s wrist and dragged her up to the ship’s wheel as Tiffany stood behind the large wheel looking at a compass in her hand.

“Fany! I want you to meet Sowon, my student.” Taeyeon said.

Tiffany flicked the compass as it close before she turned to face Sowon with a pretty eye smile. 

“Yo ho ho, this be the girl you always be babbling your mouth about.” Tiffany said as she stri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter