Escaping The City - Part 1

The Sisters Grimm - Call Of The Gods
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The carriage was being carried by two brown steeds as their clattering hooves sounded through the ride. Two guards were sitting at the front where they directed the horses while another two sat near their captives keeping an eye on them. The carriage moved between two stretches of buildings a perfect mixture of houses and shops of the small Sinarian city.

Tiffany and Umji laid helplessly at the back still trapped in their stone coffin as they waited to be transported to a holding cell. Tiffany noted the eyes of the commoners who were watching them as the carriage rolled passed them.

All of their eyes had the same emotions written on them as they watched the pirate captain in both horror and disgust. Nothing new for Tiffany anyways, she would have called this the pirate treatment.

Tiffany turned her head to the side and saw that Umji was still knocked out from the alcohol she consumed earlier and made a serious mental note to never let the young queen drink ever again.

“Are we there yet?” Tiffany asked loudly trying to beat the loud sound of the horse’s hooves.

“Silence prisoner! You have no rights to speak!” The driver shouted back.

“Darn your land stained mouth! I’ll send you to the depths of the sea once i get the chance!”

The driver and another sinarian guard beside him started to roar with laughter after hearing Tiffany’s threat as they continued on their journey. A few moments later one of the guards started to shout as he pulled the reins of the horse causing the carriage to come to a stop.

“Why did you do that?” One of the guards yelled at him.

“What do you mean? Can’t you see that kid in our way?” The guard who stopped the carriage replied to him.

“What kid? What the hell is wrong with your eyes?” Another guard said after noticing that the guard’s eyes were stained with a tint of purple.

Tiffany who over heard the entire conversation kept silent trying to understand what was happening behind her. A sudden laughter caught her attention, she spun her head and saw that Umji had already woken up and was the one who was laughing.

“Am i missing something here? what’s so humorous that you’d have the decency to laugh?” Tiffany asked.

“Did you not hear? One of the guards have purple eyes.” Umji said before bursting out into laughter again.

“Are you still drunk? Is a guard with purple eyes such a laughable thing right now?”

“It’s not about the guard.” Umji said before turning to look at Tiffany straight into her dark orbs. “It’s my phantom.”

Tiffany sensed movements coming from the roof of the buildings next to her as her head shot up and saw a few figures running and hopping from one roof to another on both of their sides. There was a faint whizzing sound in the air followed by the sound of two guards groaning in pain.

“Ambush! Sound the horn!” One of the guards yelled as he took out a horn and blew into it making a loud bellowing sound which filled the air.

The remaining guards tried to get the horse to move again but there was suddenly music being played. The horses listened to the melodic sound of a flute ignoring the commands from the guards to move, slowly the horses started to drop down and fell asleep in front of the guards.

“Get up you stupid beasts! I command you!”

“Come on they’re just tired why don’t you let them sleep.” Yerin said as she stood at the distance, Yuju was also there as she stood next to Yerin and waved happily to the guards.

The guards got off and were ready to fight, but they weren’t expecting an attack from above as Sinb jumped off from the roof of the building and landed on one of the guards driving her feather blade right through his chest. The other guard watched in horror as he saw his friend’s lifeless body, but it didn’t take long before an unseen force grabbed his body and threw him against the wall knocking him unconscious.

“Nice throw Eunha!” Yuju complimented.

Taeyeon and Yoona came in from behind and went over to check on Tiffany and Umji.

“You guys alright?” Taeyeon asked as she tried to use her blade to break their rock coffin. 

“How did you know that we’ve been taken?” Tiffany asked.

“Umji told Yuju to watch her back in case anythnig happened,  it’s a good thing she managed to get to us in time.” Yoona replied this time while Taeyeon carried on in her attempts to break Tiffany free.

Just then two more carriages rolled in from the sides as the girls prepared for another round. The carriages were charging straight towards the girls but they were quick enough to jump out of the way. One of the guards used his earth magic to transfer the two prisoners over to the carriage he was on before moving off as quickly as they could.

“Taeyeon!” Tiffany yelled as the carriage moved further and further away from the girls.

“They’re getting away!” Taeyeon yelled as the girls chased after the carriage but the carriage was too fast to catch up.

“Damn! what now?” Yoona cursed as clenched her fist in anger.

“We should just head in that direction, Sowon will take over from here.” Yerin said as she led the rest of the girls.

The two carriages were rolling side by side with each other, one of the carriages held the two girls while the other acted as an . The driver kept snapping the reins of the horse as he continued to yell commands at the horse to move faster. 

“Hey boys.” A seductive voice sounded from their side as the guards turned their heads to see Sowon riding on Fenris’ back as the wolf was running as fast as the carriage.

“Sowon!” Umji exclaimed happy to see that he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter