Skull Cavern

The Sisters Grimm - Call Of The Gods
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Meanwhile back on the Dunkleosteus, Eunha sat by herself quietly at the corner of the quarters. She sat on the floor as the rocky waves rocked the ship gently, Fenris lowered his head down onto the short girl’s lap as she kept running her hands along his dark and thick fur.

Her mind wandering far off, wondering about Sowon, wondering about her safety;

Wondering what she was doing with Yuju...

She tried her best to ignore it but ever since that night she caught Sowon and Yuju alone in each other’s embrace she felt a strong doubt reside within her.

“Fenris.” She called out softly to the wolf as it slowly tilted his head up so their eyes met.

“Sowon loves me a lot right?” She asked the wolf.

Fenris stared at her for a few seconds before opening his mouth for a yawn before he resumed his position back onto her lap.

“You do know Fenris is a wolf right? As magical as he is i’m pretty sure he can’t talk.” A voice spoke causing Eunha to flinch slightly.

Sinb laughed after seeing her sister’s reaction as she walked in and sat on a hammock next to her.

“What’s wrong unnie?” Sinb said leaning in towards her elder sister.

“Unnie? Haven’t heard you call me that in a long time.” 

“I save it for serious times when i want you to know that i’m not joking around.” Sinb replied cooly as she jokingly flipped her hair.

Eunha chuckled at her sister’s little act as her eyes travelled back down to Fenris who was now comfortably asleep.

“Come on, what’s wrong?” Sinb asked again pressing the matter further.

“It’s nothing, i guess i’m just missing Sowon more than i thought i would.” Eunha lied.

“That’s a lie, try again.” Sinb said unwilling to let the issue pass.

“You worry too much you know. Always like a kid.” Eunha said as she slowly stood up shoving the big wolf gently off her lap and made her way towards the door.

“Your worried that Sowon loves Yuju, aren’t you?” Sinb said making Eunha stop in her tracks.

“Did you see how close they were previously? I hate it...” Eunha said after a moment of silence.

“Come on, we six have been through literal hell together. We are all like sisters, it’s literally in our name. Sisters Grimm.”

“I know what i saw and i felt Sowon’s emotion, she was relieved and at peace.”

“There could be other reasons why-“

“My powers never lie Sinb, you know that very well.” Eunha said her voice stern and her eyes were glowing white emphasising her point.

“There could be other reasons as to why she felt that way.” Sinb said stepling towards her sister placing her hand onto her shoulder.

Eunha felt the touch of her sister and suddenly felt a wave of comfort wash over her. She was starting to realise that maybe she was overreacting, so she took a deep breath and turned to her sister before pulling her into her embrace.

Sinb not used to the sudden skinship and affection tried her best to pry her way out of her sister’s grasp. 

“What would i do without you Sinb-ya...” Eunha said while still holding onto the girl.

“You would be a lonely and boring girl cause i am fun person to be with. Also never call me in that way ever again, it’s disgusting.” Sinb said as Eunha released her from the hug.

“Sinb-ya! Sinb-ya! Sinb-ya!” Eunha playfully

“STOOOOP!” 

Just then Lucas came towards their quarters telling them that it was time to leave the ship. Sinb and Eunha walked up to the top deck where the others were waiting patiently.

The ship had sailed into a swamp, the sounds of the cicadas creaking was the only thing they could hear as the dim moonlight guided their vision. There was a tense feeling in the atmosphere as everyone had serious looks on their faces.

“Where are we now?” Umji asked surveying her surroundings.

“Skull Cavern, the only place that our ship is allowed to dock peacefully.” Yoona replied as she pointed at a nearby cave entrance.

“As rules followed, only five people per crew is allowed to enter the meeting point of the pirate kings. The captain has requested that Umji, Sinb and Eunha were to follow the rest stay here with me. Taeyeon and Tiffany are waiting for you by the entrance to brief you further.” Yoona continued.

“See you soon.” Yerin said as she held Sinb’s hand for a brief second before letting go of it.

The three girls got off the ship and walked silently towards the main entrance. Guided by the pale moonlight, the three girls moved across the muddy ground towards Taeyeon and Tiffany who were waiting patiently for them.

“Come on let’s go in...and mind your step.” Tiffany said as she paced into the cave with the other four girls following closely.

“Hey, why is everyone suddenly so serious here? Isn’t this place like pirate haven?” Sinb said.

“This place is far from any kind of haven.” Tiffany replied as she stop in front of a lighted entrance.

“Let’s not talk anymore, we’re here.” 

Tiffany took a deep breath as she stepped into the area. As soon as she stpped foot into the room, there was a loud bang followed by a bright white shield forming in front of Tiffany. The shield then began to crack rapidly all over as a small piece of metal dropped to the ground.

Tiffany’s body tensed up by the sudden loud sound but she slowly relaxed after she realised she was unharmed but even so, she couldnt stop her lips from trembling profusely as beads of sweat formed upon her forehead.

“Thanks....” Tiffany sighed softly to Eunha.

“What the hell managed to leave that great an impact? It was strong enough to crack my shield.” Eunha said as she slowly lowered her hands as her eyes turned back to their normal colour.

“You little .” The female said as she held her weapon in her hand.

“Irene! Sit down this instance!” Another man shouted as he slammed the table in front of him with his fist.

“Oh spare m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter