Hereditary

The Sisters Grimm - Call Of The Gods
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Suho led both girls towards one of the few remaining buildings of the clan, it was barely big enough to fit ten people and yet close to about thirty injured clan members occupied whatever empty spot they could find. Their bodies still laying on a soft cloth their family members crowding and cramped amongst others as they worriedly watched over the injured.

“Evacuate this area quickly, we have brought the healer to tend to the injured.” Suho yelled as he pushed the doors open.

Everyone in the room turned their heads towards Suho and the two girls behind him, they mumbled amongst themselves shuffling their feet out of the room while their gaze were on Eunha the whole time.

“Please, save them...” One of them told Eunha before he was pushed out from the moving crowd.

It wasn’t long till only the injured and the three remained inside the room. Eunha walked around examining each and everyone of the injured as they watched her with tired eyes. Her doubts started to grow in her, she had already used up a lot of her power to heal those outside and seeing the condition and the amount of people in front of her that needs healing she started to feel worried.

“Don’t worry, just try your best.” Sowon reassured her placing a hand on her shoulder.

Eunha began her task moving from one of the injured to the other using her powers to its very best to heal the people. One by one, the injured slowly got back up to their feet as if nothing had happened to them in the first place.

She then reached her final patient, he was an old man lying still on the floor his hands neatly placed on top of his chest as Eunha hent down to feel for a pulse. 

“Can you save him?” A voice sounded from behind as the girls and Suho turned their heads.

“What are you doing here Sehun?” Suho spoke to his crew with a harsh cold tone.

“Please captain, i want to see my father the moment he wakes up...if he wakes up...” Sehun said as Suho just nodded his head.

“Very well.” Suho bluntly stated as he averted his attention back to Eunha.

“He will wake up, she’s got this.” Sowon reassured the worried boy as Eunha began using her powers.

She placed both of her palms over his chest and concentrated on her powers lighting both her palms with a bright white aura. Eunha moved her hands around the injured parts of the man’s body as the cuts and wounds slowly covered back up, blood started to flow throughout his body vanquishing the man’s once pale features.

A few more minutes passed before Eunha pulled her hands back and started to stand up. Her legs wobbled as she struggled to support the weight of her own body. 

“It’s done. He will awake soon.” Eunha softly said.

“May the gods bless your soul kind healer.” Sehun said as he bowed gratefully in front of Eunha.

“May we return to the others now?” Sowon asked impatiently as the pirate captain just nodded his head.

“Follow me.” Suho said as he left the room and walked towards the ship with the two girls behind him.

As they were about to step foot onto the boat one of his crew members ran up to the captain in a hurry.

“Captain i have urgent news.” The crew member said to Suho.

“What is it-“

“Look out!” Eunha yelled as she shot her palm out as a huge boulder stopped just a few metres away from crashing into Suho.

Eunha then pushed her hand foward sending the boulder back in the direction it came from. With the boulder out of the way they saw what was behind it as three ships slowly sailed their way towards the shore.

“What in the cursed seas is going on?” Suho exclaimed in anger.

“Sinarians, captain, they’re here and they don’t look like they come in peace.” The crew member said.

“Chanyeol gather the rest of the crew and get the others to safety.” Suho instructed while drawing out his two blades.

“What about you captain?”

“Don’t worry he’s not alone.” Sowon said.

“Chanyeol go now!” Suho said again.

His crew member did not hesitate and ran off, the campsite was in hysteria as the people fled their camps and ran to safety. Suho’s crew members tended to those who had just recovered as they carefully guided all of them to safety.

Just then a loud rumbling sound came from the ships which were slowly arriving. The loud rumbling was followed by three more massive sized boulders shooting out from the sea bed hurling straight towards the shore.

Sowon stepped foward and concentrated her powers to her palms and fired a single shot at one of the boulders shattering into smaller pieces while Eunha used her telekinetic strength to push the other two off their course.

They continued and fended off waves after waves of hurling boulders, buying time so that Suho’s people could get to a safe distance. Suho just stood there not knowing what to do to help for at that moment he was powerless. More and more kept coming till Sowon felt the pit of rage building inside of her.

“Screw this.” Sowon mumbled to herself while her eyes were burning red.

“What is she doing?” Suho asked but didn’t have the chance to get an answer as Sowon walked closer towards the shore.

The rumbling sound happened again but Sowon was prepared she ready herself as she focused her powers straight towards one of the ships letting out a stream of blood red energy which obliterated the ship in a second.

The ship combusted into flames as the crew and all those who survived the attack started to jump off the ship and into the waters. Eunha watched in shock at the sight in front of her even from where they were they could hear the shouts of horror coming from the burning Sinarian ship.

Sowon started to charge up again and aimed at the ship next to it firing another round of attacks resulti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter