Liberation - Part 5

The Sisters Grimm - Call Of The Gods
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chap 28

 

The sinarians saw the horde of their enemies approaching as they started their own advancements as well charging with their army as one till both sides eventually clashed with a heavy impact. The sinarian guards weilded their blades and fought off in the frontlines as the benders sat back and shot boulders towards them.

Suho dashed forward both blades gripped onto his hands as he sliced all those that crossed his path. He vanished and reappeared in front of his enemy as he stabbed both his blades into his torso. He soon found himself surrounded by sinarian guards but that didn’t scare him.

He didn’t disappear this time he held his blade confidently as he smirked at his enemies till they finally drew in on him. He slashed his blade around his body spinning and jumping as he did so, he turned himself into a spinning death machine as the blood spluttered all across the battlefield.

Heechul took flight using his power of wind to push the air beneath him as he soared over the battled field, he divebombed downwards creating a shockwave of air which knocked everyone away.

He then took out two of his blades and flicked them as they turned into two war fans with edges sharp enough to cut through steel. He moved around slashing and creating strong gusts of wind with his fans as his enemy all dropped dead.

Eunha and Sowon fought together, Sowon firing her crossbow while Eunha tossing them around with her powers. Eunha lifted both her arms as she carried ten guards up into the sky as Sowon spun around and shot them each in the head with her crossbow.

“Fenris, go play.” Sowon said as Fenris began charging from where he stood as he pounced off his hind legs and began attacking the guards around him.

Seeing how that their troops are dropping like flies, they decided to unleash the golems as dozens of the gigantic rock creature stomped forward and towards the locals fighting. Their great size were threatening as the strength remarkable, the golems swept their hands across the ground knocking all of those hit with the attack away.

They smashed and threw rocks around killing many locals and injuring the pirate crews as well. Tiffany saw this and felt her guts twist, the locals were no match for the golems were too great a threat to them.

“Eunha!” Tiffany shouted as she searched around the battlefield for the girl.

“What is it?” Eunha said after hearing her name being called as she ran over to the captain.

“The golems are too strong i’m gonna slightly pull our troops out i need your help.” Tiffany said as Eunha nodded her head

“Don’t worry we’ll all help!” Suho chimed in as he appeared next to Tiffany.

A group of locals were huddled together as the golem looked down on them, it’s arm high the air ready to smash down as the locals began to scream. Yoona saw this and pointed towards thag golem and began to chant.

“CRESCERE” 

Icarus flew off Yoona’s shoulder and transformed midair into the griffin as it pinned the rock golem down to the ground crushing the golem into bits as Eunha used her telekinesis to pull the locals away from the fight.

Suho’s crew were also helping out as they telepoted in to pull out any locals helpless under the attacks of the golems. But they weren’t quick enough as they had already lost almost twenty locals in a span of minutes after the golems were released. Tiffany gritted her teeth at the sight of those who had fallen as she muttered a soft apology to them.

“Damn it all!” Tiffany cursed as she clenched her fist.

“Captain!” The bartender from docks said as Tiffany turned to her.

“Do not weep for them, for they have died doing a very noble deed.” 

“How can you say that when i’m driving all of you to death.” Tiffany replied as she faced the bartender.

“Look around captain, even though you’ve managed to pull them out from the golem’s grasp they keep on running back in.” The bartender said as Tiffany looked around and found whatever he said was true.

“You people are strong enough, but there are still hundreds more of us, you’ve saved us and this is our thanks to you. Captain.” He said as he extended his hand out to Tiffany.

Tiffany looked at his hand before she flashed a smirk, she grabbed his hand held it tight.

“We’re strong but together we’re stronger.” Tiffany said as the bartender began to laugh as he drew his blade and charged back in.

Irene was standing by her own her two guns smoking from the relentless pressing of the trigger from the gunslinging captain as she took down anyone whom took the slightest step. She paused for a moment when she saw a huge shadow casted in front of her.
She turned and faced the golem which slammed its fist on the ground, Irene was quick as she tumbled to the side and began to fire at the golem as pieces of stones began to fly off its face. She kept on firing till her weapons were empty she clicked the trigger but nothing was happening. 

She cursed under her breath as she dodged the next attack from the golem, she pushed her cloak aside and took out her last two black orbs and tossed it at the golem which exploded and shattered th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter