The Sinarian Inn

The Sisters Grimm - Call Of The Gods
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Tiffany wandered alone along the Sinarian streets looking for an inn where she could settle for a drink. The sun was high that day as the heat radiated across the outskirts of the Sinarian kingdom.

The streets were packed with the locals moving from store to store and kids playing along the length of the street. Tiffany kept her head lowered while she looked at the people around her. She stopped in front of a wall where a wanted poster was plastered on it.

It had her name and her face drawn onto the fromt page, Tiffany snatched the poster from the wall where she took a closer look at it. 

“Wanted dead or alive, a thousand gold coins for whoever sends her to the king.” She said to herself as she crushed the paper within her palm and threw it behind her shoulder.

“I’m worth way more than that.” Tiffany scoffed to herself before she continued with her search.

Not further down the street, she came across the entrance of an inn as she slowly pushed the wooden door open and stepped in. The once rowdy crowd stopped their ruckus and all eyes were now drawn towards the beautiful pirate captain who stood at the door.

She rolled her eyes upon receiving the attention and moved towards the counter, she pulled out a chair and sat on it. The inn slowly regained its noise as the bar keeper walked towards Tiffany.

“And what can i get the young lass?” The bar keeper said as he wiped the counter with a white cloth.

“A glass of your finest rum.” Tiffany said with a wink.

“And me an ale.” Another voice said as the bar keeper just nodded his head.

Tiffany turned to her side and saw Umji taking a seat next to her tossing a few coins onto the counter as payment.

“Careful, keep throwing out your stash of coins and people are going to find out you’re royalty.” Tiffany playfully mocked.

“Says the pirate who wants to keep a low profile and orders rum.” Umji retaliated and managed to earn a chuckle from the captain.

“Blimey what a clever remark, a little offensive but i shall let it slide.”

“Make this quick, it’s going to take a while to negotiate for a boat back to Valrida.” Umji said bluntly. 

Just then the bar keeper arrived with their drinks and shoved it in front of them before sweeping the payment off the counter top. Tiffany grasped onto the handle of the mug and took a long sip of its content.

She let the flavour swirl in before she swallowed it, she turned to face Umji who was just sitting there awaiting a reply she deserved.

“I doubt it’ll take you long, y’all probably be sailing your merry way back in a few days tops.” Tiffany said letting the alcohol help her.

Umji sighed in frustration and took a chug from her glass before asking for another round. She turned to Tiffany feeing the annoyance boil inside of her.

“Seriously how stubborn can you be? Yoona already spoke with us! I know you’re real reason for wanting us to leave.” Umji yelled at Tiffany as the attention of the entire bar was drawn to them.

Umji turned to look around her and noticed the eyes of everyone staring straight at her. 

“What!” She yelled at everyone as they returned to their own business.

Tiffany now sat in silence, her cheeks were flushed for being discovered and she didn’t have the courage to face the queen in front of her. Umji sighed once again, she felt the embarrassment of letting her anger get the better of her.

She grabbed the mug in front of her as she began to drink down her second round before asking for another. Tiffany had barely touched her drink and Umji knew that this was going no where.

“Now let me tell you a tale.” Umji said as she began to drink her thi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter