Post Sinaris Events

The Sisters Grimm - Call Of The Gods
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chap 30

 

Tiffany paced out of the throne room as Umji strolled beside her, the captain had a smile on her face as she paced down the now empty halls of the sinarian castle.

“I must say, this is the most i have ever seen you smile.” Umji jested as she watched the captain’s face.

“Aye, this is the first time that i felt so relieved. Like a part of a huge boulder was thrown off my back.” 

“I understand how you feel, so who runs this kingdom now?” Umji raised a question Tiffany began to chuckle.

“I’ll leave it to the other three, we have a mission to take on.” 

“It’s not going to be a simple one is it?” 

“No one has ever survived the journey to the heart.” Tiffany said as she looked over to Umji.

“How are you so sure of that?” Umji replied back with another question leaving the captian pondering over the matter.

The two then continued their walk in silence as they made their way towards the entrance of the capital gates where the others were waiting for their arrival. Yuju burst into excitement as she spotted Umji from afar as she ran over and crashed into the girl’s warm embrace as she began to laugh.

Tiffany watched their interactions with a smile on her face, she envied the relationship those two shared and didn’t realise for herself that she was actually craving this type of affection from a certain someone. She began to get lost in her own thoughts as she strolled towards the others.

“Hey, they’ve arranged a carriage to take us back to the docks. Hop on!” Taeyeon said as she jumped onto the back of the carriage while the others followed behind.

They sat at the back of the carriage and enjoyed the last few moments of peace as the carriage was brought back to the docks. When they arrived they were greeted by the sight of the other three pirate kings as their crew were unloading their items from their respective ships with the help from some one the locals.

Upon seeing the arrival of Tiffany and her crew the loacls all began to burst out into choirs of cheers as their voices and screams filled the air. They shouted their thanks and thunderous applause, the girls looked around them and felt a strong sense of accomplishment wash over them as they couldn’t hold in their smiles.

Even Tiffany was grinning from cheek to cheek, for her victory will be one that will never be unheard of. The carriage came to a halt as the girls slowly got off, all while drowning in the attention and gratitude of those around them.

“I have never seen so many people so happy to see us before.” Tiffany said.

“This truly is a new sensation.” Taeyeon added while she marveled the sight before her.

“Is this what happens when people do something good?” Yoona asked as she gripped onto Yuju’s arm.

“Yes! Sometimes they even throw flowers at you!” Yuju replied with the same amount of excitement as the two began to jump on the spot gleefully.

Tiffany hopped off the cart panding on her feet before turning back around and extending her hand over to Taeyeon as she helped her down. 

“Congratulations, you my friend have done something no one ever thought possible.” Captain Heechul said as the other two captains trailed behind him.

“We couldn’t have done this without any of you.” Tiffany said as she bowed her head with respect.

“You still planned this invasion out, now i can’t wait to start a new life here with the rest of my people.” Suho chimed in.

“And i’m sure our little friend here has something to say to you too.” Heechul said as he grabbed Irene’s shoulder and shoved her to the front.

Irene crossed her arms and tried to avoid eye contact with Tiffany as she muttered softly under her breath.

“congrats...”

“What’s that i can’t hear you?” Tiffany said as she leaned in closer 

“I said congrats!” Irene said again slightly louder this time.

“One more time?” Tiffany said trying to get a rise out of Irene.

“Don’t push your luck! Just because your dumb plan worked and you did fulfill your promise doesn’t mean that we’re friends now. Your actions did get some of my people killed.” 

Tiffany grew silent at that comment, Suho and Heechul both glared at Irene for stating something like that.

“But, it might be nice if i were to see you again....so that you can repay me of course! not because i enjoyed fighting by your side....” 

Tiffany smiled at her and promised that she will return before thanking all three of them once again and walking away. The girls made their way back towards their ship as the applause and cheers slowly began to die down.

Waiting at the base of the ship stood Lucas as he remained there patiently as he waited for his captain to return. As he spotted the captain walking towards him he immediately turned towards her and greeted her loudly.

“At ease Lucas, is the Dunkleosteus ready?” Tiffany said as she scanned the ship from front to back.

“Yes captain, she be ready for voyage as soon as you are.” Lucas replied.

“Carry on.” Tiffany said swiping her hands as Lucas marched back onto the ship.

The girls boarded back onto the ship once again closing a chapter in their quests as they partake on another more life threatening mission which may change the state of the world as they know it.

Tiffany paced back up towards the top deck as she stood behind the wheel, reaching to the back of her coat she pulled out a crumpled piece of paper and carefully opened it up, in her hand she held the map to the heart as she studied it carefully.

She fished out her compass and began holding it around looking for the correct direction before she kept it back in her coat. She shot her hands forward and gripped onto the wheel.

“All hands hoay!” Tiffany yelled as the crew scurried around the deck as the black sails falls gracefully along the masts of the ship.

Channeling her powers Tiffany summoned a strong tide which pushed the ship forward, soon the sails began to gather more wind as the ship began to jerk forward at a faster speed as their voyage continued once again.

The captain made a brief glance back at the docks of sinaris and looked at it for one last time as she felt the content in her heart began to arise once more.

The waves crashed against the bottom of the ship as the ship rocked side to side af the mercy of the waters, all crew on deck were taking a break lying down and napping all over the top deck exhausted from the vicious battle they furiously fought. 

Yerin and Sinb were alone in their quarters as they both shared a hammock lyi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter