The Liberation - Part 3

The Sisters Grimm - Call Of The Gods
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 


Tiffany landed on the ground and swept her hands forward calling upon the waters from the port side as it swept away the guards around her. She began to dash forward and hopped up into the sky as a trail of water immediately followed behind her till she was surfing the wave mid air. She kept on moving knocking and brushing away all the guards in her path like they were nothing. 

Yerin took out her flute and extended it as she swung it around her body and over her head. Her strikes precise and lethal as she knocked out and took down the sinarian guards near her. Retracting her staff back into its flute form she placed the mouth piece towards and began to play a tune.

As the music wafted through the air the grass beneath the earth began to grow into thick long vines as they wrapped themselves around the guard’s legs and torsos and began thrashing them around the place. Yerin then changed the tone of her note and shot forth a green soundwave which blasted the remaining guards.

Sowon and Taeyeon fought side by side once again as teacher and student as they showed off their skills by taking down those around them. Each slash and shot took down the guards one by one like they were nothing.

“Taeyeon switch.” Sowon yelled as she threw her crossbow towards Taeyeon as the latter caught it before sending a blade towards Sowon.

Now weilding two blades Sowon felt her blood lust grow once again, she looked at the guards in front of her and smirked as she ran towards them. The ground began to shoot upwards but Sowon was quick enough to leap over it before slashing the first guard across his chest.

She began going on a rampage slashing and swinging her blade around killing all those ill fated enough to cross the little red’s path. While she was fighting, she didn’t notice that one of the guards had snuck behind her and was about to strike.

But before he could even move a muscle he felt his entire body get crushed by a giant wolf which held him firmly to the ground. He watched in horror as the wolf brough it’s bloody fangs towards him and began growling fearsomely. He screamed but was silenced immediately as Fenris devoured his features.

The guards began to tremble at the sight in front of them, the huntress with her two blades still dripping with blood with a wolf slowly walking around her and eyeing them like their his lunch. They began to scurry away, fleeing for their lives.

“Good boy Fenris, i missed you.” Sowon said as she hugged Fenris’ head and rubbed his rough fur.

Fenris barked once as Sowon got onto his back as the duo continued their attack on the sinarian guards.

Taeyeon closed her eyes as she gripped onto the twin handles of her crossbows as her enemies approached her. Even though her eyes were closed she could sense every movement around her. 

She could hear every footsteps and every breath the sinarians took, as long as they moved a muscle by the slightest inch she would fire a bolt straight into their bodies. She stood at the same position turning and firing bolts after bolts from her crossbow without even giving the enemies the chance to make a move.

Some of the sinarian guards took to the roofs as they drew their bows and began shooting at those on the ground. One by one the arrows pierced through the locals as their lifeless bodies dropped to the floor.

“Archers! Someone take them down!” Taeyeon yelled as she continued to shoot down the sinarians.

“On it.” Yoona said.

Yoona shot a mental command to Icarus as the now griffin jumped onto the roof and began thrashing about, flinging all the archers off the roof and eating those unlucky enough to get in its way.

“We have to end this quick! The locals are not holding up well!” Umji said as she took down a guard.

“But how? There’s too many of them.” Sinb replied as she jumped next to Yuju.

“Then we just have to speed up.” Yuju said as she closed her eyes.

She opened her eyes as it shined bright purple the sign of the phantom’s ability being awakened. Everything around her began to move slowly till they were almost stationary. Three guards ran up to her moving slower than a turtle as Yuju just waltzed forward and slashed three with her dagger taking out three of them instantly.
She leapt from one to another sinking her sharp blade into their flesh as the crimson red blood sputtered across the air staining her blades. She was d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter