The Liberation - Part 2

The Sisters Grimm - Call Of The Gods
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Sowon and Yuju watched as the Sinarian guards stayed at their position closely monitoring the incoming ships waiting for the correct time to attack. By now the guards were swarming around the area it was as if every guard on the port side were gathered for an attack.

“They’re all here, every single guard just like you predicted.” Yuju said as she turned towards the bartender.

“Yes, there’s close to a thousand of them here both benders and normal alike.” The bartender replied. “They know the might of the pirate kings, i won’t blame them for using so much men...”

“That’s too bad since they’re both going down the same way, i’m so very excited.” Sowon chimed in as she held the handle of her blade eager to use it.

Her eyes began to glow red and Yuju took note of this particular detail, she dragged her friend to the side away from the others where they stood with each other in solitude. 

“Your eyes...” Yuju spoke her words filled with worry.

“Do you need me to help you again?” Yuju continued as she reached towards Sowon but the latter grabbed her wrist before they could make contact.

Yuju has been helping Sowon for the past three days they were together, everytime Sowon had a blood lust Yuju would always be there to tame the growing desire for Sowon to kill. 

Right now both of them were standing with minimal space between with each other, Yuju was getting worried to hear Sowon reject the treatment for the first time.

“Sowon?” A familiar voice sounded as Sowon turned to see Eunha standing next to her. 

Her red blood thirsty eyes returned to their normal darkness upon seeing Eunha much to Yuju’s relief.

“Eunha!” Sowon exclaimed as she rushed towards the girl and hugging her tightly.

Eunha felt weird, she never felt anything like this before, even with the warm embrace of her lover she couldn’t ignore the feeling, growing a pit within her, she can’t control it as she glared straight at Yuju.

“How did you get here?” Sowon asked again as she pulled away to stare at the shorter girl.

“I brought her here to relay a message.” Suho spoke as he stood behind her. “Well my work here is done, i’ll head back to my ship. See you again soon, very soon.” 

With that Suho vanished into a cloud of thick black smoke leaving Eunha back with Sowon. Eunha shrugged Sowon off as she turned her back towards the taller girl.

“Eunha? Is everything ok?” Sowon asked.

“Orders from the captain, stand down till you get the signal.” Eunha relayed the message in a monotonous voice.

“What’s the signal?” Yuju asked.

Eunha felt a strange tingle run down her spine after hearing her voice, she wanted to throw her to the wall so hard for attempting to touch her Sowon.

“You’ll know when it happens.” Eunha said with a hint of venom in her voice.

“Eunha how’s everything-“ 

“We need to be ready the captains are very impatient...” Eunha said cutting off Sowon as she walked away.

Sowon watched as the small frame of her lover walked away from her leaving her slightly hurt. 

“Is everything alright with the both of you?” Yuju asked standing next to Sowon.

“Yeah, we’re alright.” Sowon replied her eyes still monitoring the movement of Eunha as she wandered elsewhere.

The Sinarian guards began to ring the bell once again, as the earth bending guard began unearthing huge boulders from the ground as the lined up along the docks waiting for the command to attack and struke their enemies with the wrath of Sinaris.

“What are they waiting for?” Yuju asked the bartender as he finished brandishing his blade seething it to his side.

“They’re waiting for them to get closer, their boulders won’t be able to hit them at this far distance.” He replied.

The Sinaris commander squinted his eyes measuring the distance between the target an them till they were in range. The commander swung his hand forward as the guards began firing their boulders far and fast as it soared through the sky.

Captain Heechul stood at the edge of his ship watching intently as the waves of boulders hurled forcefully towards his three ships. He didn’t panick nor did did he waver, he was calm like the morning breeze.

He raised his palm and pushed it forward summoning the strongest gust of wind ever known to mankind. The strong gust managed to halt the movement of the boulder and even sent it flying back towards the port.

The sinarians watched in horror as their attack were all effortlessly repelled in less than a second. The waves started to form large ripples as the s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter