The Ultimate Sacrifice

The Sisters Grimm - Call Of The Gods
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


As Tiffany’s body broke through the surface of the water, she watched as all her crew members as well as the sisters were all beaten up and sprawled all across the upper deck their weapons scattered along the floor.

Adam paced around the deck of the ship crossbow armed and ready to turn anyone into his loyal undead warrior as the rest of his undead warriors swarmed the deck. Each warrior standing next to one of Tiffany’s crew a blade placed dangereously near to their vital points.
Umji held herself up by Durendal while Thomas slowly walked towards her, her body bruised and limps weak as if she had already lost a fight but that didn’t stop her. Umji wanted to get up but Thomas kicked the blade supporting her and landed another kick straight at her face.

This sight enraged Yuju as she shot up with her daggers in her hand and charged at the corrupted pirate. But she wasn’t as fast as the descendant of Hermes as before she could even get close, Sooyoung had already landed ten clean strikes onto her gut in a span of a second.

“Pathetic.” Thomas said reaching down and grabbing onto Umji’s hair pulling it so that their faces could meet.

“So much bark and yet no bite, you may have displayed yourselves decently back at Sinaris but this is where you begin to learn your place.” 

Umji spat onto Thomas face making the latter flinch in disgust while still holding onto her head tightly.

“Rot in hell!” Umji sneered back causing Thomas to throw her to the side and struck her again in a furious fit over and over again.

Everyone watched at the endless assault on Umji. They wanted to move but was held back by Adam’s men as they began to laugh with a deep and empty voice.

“Thomas stop!” Tiffany shouted making her brother halt his attacks. “Leave her alone i have what you want right here...” 

Tiffany lifted her heart in her hand up high gaining the attention of her enemies. Thomas finally ended his assault as Umji began to cough and spit out blood while cowering in pain. Eunha rushed towards the young queen and began treating her injuries as everyone watched with boiling rage.

They wanted to attack, to fight off and kill every single one of the corrupted descendant’s crew but the fear of Adam over took their minds greatly as with one wrong move could cause them their very lives.

Thomas looked at the artifact like it was an alter worth worshiping, he walked towards his sister slowly while his gaze continued to be fixed onto the heart like a moth attracted to the light.

“At long last, i can finally fulfill my destiny to what was promised to me.” Thomas spoke with a breathy voice.

“Tiffany don’t! what are you doing?” Taeyeon cried out for her while the others watched with bated breath.

“Saving my friends...” Tiffany replied but her eyes never left her brother.

“Captain!” A voice called out to her making her turn towards the direction.

She saw Umji already healed from her attacks while she was being supported by Eunha. Both of them stared at her with a longing gaze as if they were trying to tell her something. 

Umji then tilted her head slightly towards the side of the ship where Sinb was hiding as she hung off the side of the Dunkleosteus while watching everything play off. Tiffany spotted the young girl, Sinb gave her a slight nod at which the captain began to stall.

“Promise me, you’ll leave us alone once i hand this over to you.”

“Whatever you want, sister...” Thomas’ hands were now slowly reaching towards the heart.

“Oh and brother...” 

Thomas’s eyes finally snapped away from the heart as he gazed towards his sister. 

“You might want to brace yourself.” 

With that being said, Tiffany tossed the heart up into the sky before landing a kick straight into her brother’s gut. Sinb quickly launched herself off the edge of the ship and called upon her wings, she swooped in and snatched the heart before flying higher into the sky.

“No! Get her!” Thomas yelled while holding onto his gut while being helped out by Adam.

Adam fished out his cross bow and started firing at Sinb but the latter was too skilled at flying as she dodged and twisted her body while the arrows barely graze past her.

Swords began to clash on the top deck of the Dunkleosteus as a fight broke out once again. Yerin extended her flute and fought beside Taeyeon and Yoona as they took down the undead army. 

Adam continued to shoot but stopped to catch an incoming arrow as he grabbed it just inches away from his face. 

“Hey! Mind giving this little lady some attention?” Sowon said while spinning her crossbow around her fingers.

Adam growled and snapped the arrow in his hand as he paced slowly towards the little red firing bolts after bolts from his magical crossbow. Sowon was swift as usual either dodging or swiping the attacks away with her blade till they were almost face to face.

Adam swung his crossbow while Sowon blocked with her blade. They both glared into each other’s eyes before Sowon pushed him backwards and swung her blade but Adam dodged the attack as the two carried on excganging strikes woth one another.

“Mind if i join in darling?” Sooyoung asked dreamily while Thomas’ face.

“Do what you must...” The angered pirate spat as his gaze drifted towards his sister.

Sooyoung was about to dash again and once she moved a step no one is safe from her incredible speed. Eunha reached out her hands and held Sooyoung in place with her telekinetic grasp as the latter tried relentlessly to break free.

Seeing Sooyoung slowly regaining back her movement made Eunha panick as she tried to harder to hold her in place but she was too strong. Eunha was about to give up when a purple flash appeared behind Sooyoung as her body dropped to the ground.

“Nighty night.” Yuju said playfully before kicking Sooyoung’s unconscious body on the ground.

“That was for hurting my wife just now.” Yuju said before rushing over to Eunha.

Thomas watched as Sooyoung laid there on the ground, his eyes showing no signs of worry or any emotions as he muttered a single word under his breath. 

“Useless”

Meanwhile Adam was still having a one on one with Sowon as the tall girl displayed her excellent skills with her blade combined with her sheer accuracy of her crossbow. 

The descendant of Hades growled with boiling rage while he dodged all the incoming attacks. Sowon had the upper hand here but a sudden pain on her back caused her to miss her footing giving Adam the opening to land a clean kick straight to her temple sending Sowon slidinbf across the floor.

“And you were doing so well, time for you to join my side...” Adam said while pointing the crossbow at her.

Sowon tried to move but the excruciating pain kept her in place. Adam squeezed the trigger as the arrow whizzed through the air, Sowon felt her body tense up as the arrow appeared to travel to her almost in slow motion. 

She closed her eyes and awaited what was to come but instead she heard the sound of metal clashing as she opened her eyes and saw Durendal in front of her as Umji knelt close to her side.

“It’s a good thing Durendal is big enough to deflect an arrow, sorry for being late...” Umji said.

“You’re one amazing kid.” Sowon said with  a breathless tone while still bearing the never ending pain.

Umji turned to look at her with a worried gaze but the strong woman gave her a reassuring nod. 

“Hey, it’s not nice to hit a woman while she’s down...” Umji said as she lifted up her blade and rested it on her shoulder.

“I’ll kill all of you! And the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter