The Dunkleosteus

The Sisters Grimm - Call Of The Gods
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


“It’s been too long my dearest.” Taeyeon said as she placed the mask she was wearing to the side.

Taeyeon was the person who trained Sowon to become the hero which she is now, after her village was raided by the black scar and she was forced into running, Taeyeon took her in and raised her and trained her.

“Where have you been? How have you been? Why didn’t you come back to find for me sooner?” Sowon was finally able to let all these questions come out.

“Woah little hunter, i shall answer your question but not now. I have something much more important to tell you.”

Taeyeon said as she walked out of the room but was grabbed on the shoulder by Yerin who prevented her from leaving.

“Where do you think you’re going?” Yerin asked.

Taeyeon turned to face the blonde haired girl as she studied her from top to bottom. A warm smile grew on her face as she stretched out her arm towards Yerin.

“We may have gotten off on the wrong foot, good to meet you descendant of Apollo.”

Yerin watched her hand as she showed no intrest in shaking it.

“How do you know?” Yerin asked as her suspicions rose.

“We have been looking for you and we need your help.” Taeyeon said before turning towards Umji.

She knelt in front of the queen as her gaze met the ground. She knelt there in silence for a while as Umji just watched her carefully.

“Forgive me your majesty for trespassing at such an inconvenient timing.” Taeyeon slowly stood up and looked at Umji.

“But i need to have a word with you, the fate of the world is at state...again.” 

Umji took time as she felt the words slowly sink into her mind, she feared that the fate of the world would be at risk again, she knew it was only a matter of time.

“Come with me...” Umji said

She guided Taeyeon into a small room with a huge round table as the other girls followed behind. The girls took a seat as Taeyeon settled herself down, she clasped her hands together as she sat in front of them.

“Talk.” Umji said with a cold tone as Taeyeon cleared .

“A few years back, i left on a mission to find an artifact that held all the powers of the greek gods. That was the day i left Sowon...” Taeyeon said as she turned towards her former student.

“Anyways, this artifact’s resting place is only accessible by descendants, any normal human will turn to ashes upon entering. Yerin being the descendant of Apollo while i am the descendant of Atermis.”

“Was that why you came over to kidnap me?” Yerin asked as she raised an eyebrow.

“There was no other way.” Taeyeon tried to reason but Yerin just let out a scoff and rolled her eyes at her captor.

“Three descendants have begun their search for the artifact and plan to weild it to start a war with the gods. If that war were to happen, earth wouldn’t stand a chance.

“So you want Yerin to risk her life and join you?” Sinb asked with her arms folded in front of her.

“So far there are already two others aside from me, We came here on ship, we have been sailing for days just to come here to get Yerin, but now i have a better idea. It would be better if all of you come along.”

“What?” All six girls said in unison upon hearing what Taeyeon had said. 

“I cannot just leave my kingdom, my people need their queen.” Umji added.

“Not even when the state of the world is at hand. The Sisters Grimm right? I’ve heard about a group of warriors, you’ve saved the world once and i know you are more than capable of doing it again.”

Umji went silent as she thought through the idea, in a way she felt that Taeyeon was right. As long as she manages to keep the fight on foreign land her kingdom would be safe.

“I say we do it.” Sowon said as she stood up and looked towards Taeyeon.

The latter smiled back as a sign of gratitude.

“Well i don’t think we should.” Yerin voiced out. “May i just remind all of you that this person just tried to take me away and put me on a floating piece of wood by force.” Yerin continued as she was fuming mad.

Taeyeon did not know how to reply to that as she just looked at Yerin with a blank stare. 

“This person...” Sowon softly said as she turned to face Yerin.

“This person saved my life Yerin...She gave me hope in my life when everything was taken away. I owe her so much for what she did and i think we should help her.”

“Sowon are you really siding her over me?” 

“I’m not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter