Taeny Night

The Sisters Grimm - Call Of The Gods
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Yuju, explain...” Umji said seriously as their mood dropped greatly.

Yuju began telling Umji about Sowon’s ever growing lust for blood and war and how that effect is taking a toll on her body as a whole.

“At first i thought that it was just her having difficulties controlling her powers, but as i got to know more about it, i started to realise the danger that it to come. Soon enough her powers will be too strong for her mortal body to handle. She’ll never survive it.” Yuju said dropping her head as she gazed at the ground 

“Does Eunha know about this?” Umji asked as Yuju shook her head.

Umji then stormed off making Yuju flustered as she chased after the younger girl. 

“Umji, where are you going?” Yuju asked worriedly as she tried to keep up the pace with her wife.

“I’m going to tell Eunha, we six need to sit down and talk about this.” 

“No you can’t, Sowon doesn’t want anyone to know about this.”

“This is for her own good Yuju. I have to do my duty as a friend and tell Eunha.” Umji said brushing off Yuju’s words as she began to walk faster.

Yuju trailed behind Umji as she kept calling on her name but was being ignored by the latter, feeling that there was no other options she dashed forward and hugged Umji from behind as her body slowly began to turn into purple chains which wrapped around Umji’s body.

“Yuju, let go of me now!” Umji demanded.

“Umji listen to me please. If anyone is to tell Eunha about Sowon’s condition it has to be Sowon herself.” 

“But what if it’s too late? That would hurt Eunha even more.” 

“I’m trying my best to help Sowon, well technically Yuna is...”

“Great so now we have to have faith in that psychotic demon of yours, something that you can barely control yourself, here’s a little advice help yourself first.” Umji spat out before realising what she had said.

“I’m sorry, i lost myself for a moment there...” Umji apologised feeling guilty for her own words.

Yuju reached out her hand and caressed Umji cheeks as she lifted her head up till they were both staring into each other’s eyes. Yuju let out a reassuring smile captivating her lover from her beauty.

“I’m worried too, but we all know Sowon, she’s stubborn , reckless and blunt but she’s also brave, smart and even kind of a softy. She can handle it, all we can do now is to just watch over her.”

“Yes, my sister is the great healer, imagine not being able to live up to that title to save someone so important to her.” Sinb said as she landed next to the two girls.

“Sinb!” Both Yuju and Umji exclaimed in shock.

“You heard everything didn’t you?” Yuju asked.

“Yes, and i agree with you, i myself can’t imagine how Yerin will react knowing that she might lose her best friend.” Sinb replied.

“So what now? what should we do?” Umji chimed in.

“There’s nothing we can do, both Yerin and Eunha deserve to know. But not now...they can’t get distracted right now we have something more crucial to attend to. Which is why i’m here.” Sinb said.

“What is it?” Yuju said.

“There’s an armory up front near the entrance of our next attack place, Captain Suho requested for both Yuju and i to follow him for this.” Sinb relayed her message.

“Ok let’s go.” Yuju said as she walked off with Sinb.

“Hey Yuju....” Umji called out to her as the older girl turned back around.

“Are you forgetting something.” Umji said as she gestured to the mystical chains still wrapped around her body.

“Oh yes right!” Yuju waved her hands as the chains desolved into thin air allowing Umji to move freely once again.

Meanwhile, the bartender gave out free drinks for the entire night to celebrate the first achievement as the sisters as well as the other pirates drank to their heart’s content.

Tiffany had a table to herself as she enjoyed her mug of rum, she took a sip and exhaled with satisfaction as the liquor slowly slid down giving it a relaxing burn as it did so. She watched the crowd enjoying themselves, laughing and dancing about as she sat all by her lonesome self. 

Yerin spotted the captain sitting by herself as she moved over towards her dragging the empty seat out before seating herself down. 

“Not enjoying the crowd?” Yerin asked taking a sip from the mug

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter