The Pirate Captain

The Sisters Grimm - Call Of The Gods
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The girls laid on the soft velvety hammocks as it sway from side to side while the rocky waves of the seas crashed against the ship.

The crew on the top deck began to sing songs as they drank rum till the barrel became empty. Their voices could be heard all around the ship as they sang their song of victory.

“Can’t they sing any softer? I’m trying to get some rest over here.” Sowon complained as she tossed and her hammock carefully not wanting to fall off.

“They’re just celebrating don’t be a such a bore.” Eunha replied her partner who was still whining like a child.

“She’s such a child Eunha, how do you tolerate her?” Yerin joked at which Sowon turned to glare at her friend.

“Even though she is the eldest amongst us six, she seems to act like the youngest.” Another comment came from Sinb this time.

Sowon yelled at Sinb but the younger wasn’t affected by it and instead started fighting back sparking up and argument all while Yuju was sleeping soundly completely disconnected from the world.

While the commotion occured, Umji laid still on her hammock, hands resting on her belly mind filled with thoughts. She wondered why Tiffany was being hunted by the Sinarians, she wanted to know what the captain was hiding.

“So what do you think Umji?” Sowon asked a question which distracted her from her train of thoughts.

“Sorry?” Umji asked not knowing what was happening while she was thinking.

“Do you think i act like a child?” Sowon repeated the question.

“Well sometimes...” Umji replied bluntly and a scoff could be heard from Sinb at the other end of the room.

“I’m done with all of you.” Sowon said in defeat as she covered her ears with both her palms trying to block out the loud singing.

Umji went back to her thinking for a few more minutes before she hopped off her hammock. 

“I’m going to head out for a while, i’ll be back.” Umji said leaving the room.

“While you’re up could you tell them to keep it down!” Sowon cried out one more time but Umji was already too far away to hear anything.

Umji walked up to the top deck and felt the cool night breeze brush against her pale face. Strains of hair danced in the wind as she paced along the wooden boards.

The crew didn’t even take notice of the queen’s presence and carried on singing their hearts out. This was completely different then compared to when she would walk along the halls in her castle.

Her loyal servants would have dropped whatever they were doing just to greet their queen with a bow. But she knew that she had to get used to it, she had to adopt the mindset of a pirate.

She made her way to the captain’s room but was stopped by one of the crew members standing guard as his body leaned against the door. His red hair being seen distinctively through the shine of the pale moonlight.

He held his arm out stopping Umji from seeing the captain.

“Stop...” He said coldly his gaze was blank with hardly any signs of emotions.

“I need to speak with the captain, it’s important.”

“I’m sure it is, but she’s busy now and no one is to disturb the captain when she already is occupied.”

“Don’t you speak to me that way, i’m still a queen.” Umji threatened but the guy didn’t seem to be bothering at all.

“Look, you may be a queen from where you come from but down here there are only two ranks. The captain and everyone else and i’m afraid you fall under ‘everyone else’” His words sharp like knives as he relayed it to the queen.

Umji bit her lips, she knew that this was the mindset of pirates and refused to continue with this useless argument. She took a turn and was about to leave when she heard the door open behind her.

She turned and saw Yoona standing while holding the door open. 

“Hey!” Yoona called out to her and jerked her head to the side asking Umji to enter.

Umji walked towards the now opened door but paused briefly next to the crew member which guarded the door. He didn’t even acknowledge her and kept his gaze foward.

Despite the rage building inside the queen, she admitted that a warrior like this would be very useful during battle. Yoona welcomed Umji in and walked back to the table where Tiffany and Taeyeon were still standing around.

“I’m sorry if Taeyong was rude bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter