Final Stage

Don’t Give Me A Drink
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Final Stage 

"Eomma! Appa!" The smiling little girl called out as she look at her mom and dad on stage, preparing for their stage together. Loco and Hwasa responded to their daughter almost immediately, waving back with big smiles. The fans around were appreciating the beautiful celebrity family.

Wheein and Gray were also waiting for the perfomance to start with the crowd, who's giving them the front row. They're with their 4-year old son, who's in Seonghwa's arm while Hyeju was in Jay's hug.

"Look at how cool is your mom on stage! She's even better than your dad!" Jay said, provoking Hyeju who loves her dad so much. Hyeju pouted a bit, but being a kid who understand things so much, she replied with a shake of her head and said, "They're both cool for me on stage, uncle! Though dad is often on stage while we wait back stage, I know that my mom is super cool too." She said.

Wheein glared at Jay, then softly caressed her niece's hair. "That's right, baby. Your mom is the iest, even ier than me on stage. Don't mind that uncle of yours." Hyeju cutely lets out a small laugh on what her Auntie Wheein said. "If you envy them, Uncle Jay, don't worry! You are super cool too, like my dad and all of you my uncles! Even if they mostly talk fast, atleast I can understand you sing, right?" She was all smiles and the audience behind their back was listening to their cute conversation.

Seonghwa chuckled at Jay's expression, who looked so touch from what he heard. "I can see that Hyeju will make you settle in a serious relationship. I bet she will be the one to find the right woman for you. Her way of thinking is way more matured than you think, Sajang-nim." They laughed at him. But Jay ignored them and just hugged Hyeju more.

"How about me, appa? Will I be able to help our uncles find their love love?" Inseong said, Wheein and Seonghwa's son. Unlike Hyeju, Inseong is too neutral. He doesn't even have any expression all the time. Even heaven would be too nice if he smiled once for a day.

Seonghwa looked at his pokerfaced son, who's like a xerox copy of him. Just a smaller version in his arms. "No, son. You will make them go away, instead." He answered while copying his son's face. Wheein chuckled at both of them, still very amazed at how much they resemble each other. "Your appa's right, baby. But If Hyeju will help them find their love love, you should stay behind her and just smile at them. That will make them finally settle!" Wheein agreed.

5 years after the wedding now and so much have happened already. Wheein was actually 3 weeks pregnant when Hyeju was born, so Hyeju was only older by around 8 months. Mamamoo have already disbanded officially, but more fans are happy because the girls are focusing more on their life now and even getting updates about their kids from time to time. Yongsun and Moonbyul are both still childless, but almost there with their own boyfriends. While the AOMG boys are still continuous about their work. They're all solo artists anyway. Mamamoo members still do collaborations with them, specially the wedded couples.

Seonghwa and Wheein got married when she was a month pregnant, so the baby bump still w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter