Childish

Don’t Give Me A Drink
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Summer's past and winter is already here. It's already November and Ahn Hyejin is 4 months pregnant now. She's getting more and more spoiled and moody as well, so her boyfriend had quite a tough time keeping her together. He's getting quite a big help from his parents-in-law to be. Like right now.

Hyejin is already throwing another tanthrum about Hyukwoo not letting her eat ice cream because the temperature's already negative. "Love, come on. Don't be stubborn. You'll get very cold if you eat more. One glass is enough, ok?" He has never experienced a Hyejin that's so hard to talk to until now only. Hyejin rolled her eyes on him so hard that she almost saw her brain, earning a displeased look from Hyukwoo.

"Now, your mad." She coldly said. Hyukwoo pinched the skin between his eye brows, confused at what Hyejin said. "Baby, no. I'm not mad. I'm just telling you that it would be bad for you and our child to have this now since it's very cold already. I'm sorry if I looked like I'm mad." Hyukwoo is trying his best to coax his moody girlfriend, who's currently not making any sense.

Hyejin didn't budged at his apology and just kept on looking at him directly with snobbish eyes. She's scary. "You should let me eat whatevet I want to eat because that is what our baby wants to eat too." She's still pushing her side. Hyukwoo's almost crying on her reasons and can't pursuade her anymore.

I didn't know that taking care of a pregnant woman is harder than my job in Korea. More stressful and it won't even let me have a fresh breath. A war comes after war.

The elder couple was also listening to them from the living room. Both feeling bad for Hyukwoo, but can't interfere at the same time because they want to know how will he handle it. Just in case it happens while they're not around.

"Love, come on. Talking to you hasn't been this hard before. I understand that you're specially moody and want to get what you want now, ok? But Hyejin, you know that a normal person wouldn't eat ice cream while having a heavy snow outside, right? I don't want you to have cramps later tonight, so please.. listen to me this time, babe." He's begging already.

And the situation is even more pitiful because he's just begging her not to eat that goddamned ice cream now. Not in this negative temperature weather. Hyejin still looking firm at what she wanted.

Hyukwoo noticed that and sighed. "I know you don't like me acting this way to you, but it's for your own good. No more ice cream until the snow's gone." He's firm as well on his resolution. He washed the cup she used and took away the ice cream too. Hyejin was only looking anywhere, but him.

Night came and it's bed time as well for them. Hyejin's mom took care of their dinner, but Hyejin never came out of their room. Hyukwoo was definitely worried her starving himself, but Hyejin's dad already told him to leave her alone for now because pregnant women are just really really complicated.

When Hyukwoo went inside their room, Hyejin's quiet. She has her eyes closed, but obvious that she's not yet asleep. Hyukwoo sat on her side of the bed before carefully and gently caressing her tummy that has already formed a small cirlce, and is buldging out too a bit.

He continued doing that until Hyejin fell asleep. He was about to sleep as well, when Hyejin suddenly woke up, looking at him like she doesn't want to see him at all.

Hyejin stood up quickly and walked to her parent's door before knocking loudly. Hyukwoo tried stopping her and asking her what's wrong, but she wouldn't answer.

Her dad opened the door, looking like he just woke up because it's freaking 2am only!

Hyejin came in ignoring them and laying beside her mom. She asked her daughter in confusion, "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter