Under the rain

Don’t Give Me A Drink
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


 

After letting their company know what the situation is regarding Hyejin, both of the company agreed to let them have leave, keeping quiet of everything since netizens will surely be against the premarital that the two has committed. Even though almost every couple do it anyways. Netizens are always going to be ignorant about these kind of things, acting as if they're clean.

To take care of Hyejin better, the couple have decided to flew right away to Canada where Hyejin's parents are. Hyukwoo's mom will take care of the burger shop for the time being.

"It's hot, love! Why do you want me to wear a long dress?" Hyejin frowned at her puppy boyfriend, who's currently being overprotective now. "I don't want other people to see you wearing shorts." Hyukwoo answered shortly and sat on their bed. Hyejin almost laughed at his reasoning, but thought that she's not a celebrity here in Canada, so no need to be y. But it was still how she wanted to dress though.

Hyejin sat beside the sulking puppy and put her arms behind his neck to look at him properly. "Love, let me enjoy wearing these kinds first ok? I won't be able to wear them anymore once my stomach is already bulging out anyway. I won't look y anymore." She pouted. Hyukwoo smiled sweetly at her, "Lie. I will definitely find you the iest once you're in that situation, carrying our child."

They didn't notice the older couple by the door watching them display their affection to each other, simple because they forgot to lock the door. Hyejin's dad almost feel like crying because his princess is being treated like a queen already just from the way son-in-law looks at her. When Hyejin's mom noticed this, she rolled her eyes at her husband's over reaction. She grabbed the door knob in attempt to leave the younger couple alone, however the door made a loud creek sound, making Hyejin and Hyukwoo look at their direction.

"Eomma! Appa!" They were both startled at they removed their hands from each other immedietely. Hyukwoo's cheeks burning like fire. "Ah! Mianhae~ you left the door open and we happen to see how sweet you two are. Don't mind us~" she smiled, but Hyejin walk towards them.

"It's ok, eomma. We're done talking~ your Kwon-seobang is just being over protective on what should I wear today." She casually mentioned then glanced playfully at her boyfriend. Hyukwoo felt like she still shouldn't wear shorts though, so he said, "She wants to wear shorts to the park eommo-nim. How can I let her?" Hyukwoo sounded pitiful. Hyejin frowned.

Mr. Ahn see the boy's point and nodded in responce. Hyejin's mom have quickly agreed as well, "Aigoo! Kwon-seobang is right! A pregnant lady shouldn't be wearing those vulgar clothings anymore!" Then she slightly hit the arm of her foolish daughter.

Hyejin was only speechless on how this escalated quickly. It's now Hyukwoo's turn to grin playfully at her frowing girlfriend.

"Come, Kwon-seobang. Let's go to the living room. Hyejin! Cook for us!" Her mom is really doting on her boyfriend big time now, huh? But she can't help smiling because they all look so childish, even her parents.

"Is it ok for her to be cooking, eommo-nim?" Hyukwoo was ofcourse still worried. "Yes. As long as me and my husband allows it. Everything's good. We won't let her do things that will make her tired." Eommo-nim assured him, so he smiled at they just continued watching tv.

After the breakfast cooked by the most beautiful cook, Mr and Mrs Ahn went to their friend’s house for the afternoon, so Hyukwoo let them know that they’ll be out as well. “We’ll go to the park later and also do some grocery shopping.” The elders nodded, “As long as you don’t let her carry heavy stuff. It’s ok to walk, but not too fast as well, algesso?” Hyejin’s dad reminded, Hyukwoo attentively nodded with a bright smile and sent them out.

Hyejin’s in the living room talking to Wheein throught video call on the laptop, so Hyukwoo sat beside her. “It’s only been a week, but I already miss you two! Specially that you already have my niece or nephew in your womb~” Wheein fake cried, Seonghwa’s beside her. “She kept on wanting to go there! I told her that we can only be excused from our schedules if she’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter