Hyuna unnie

Don’t Give Me A Drink
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hwasa

I ready some clothes to bring back with me since I’ll be going back to our dorm later. Oppa kept on telling me to stay, but of course, we have our own jobs to handle. I also left some stuff here since I know i’ll be coming over sometimes. “When are you coming back, love?” He suddenly calls me names with a pout. I can’t believe that he’s acting like a baby right now. “If I have free time. I’ll keep you updated, don’t worry.” I smiled at him and pat his head. I felt my phone vibrated and saw Wheein’s text saying that she and manager-nim is outside already, waiting. I replied that Seonghwa oppa is in the living room, so they should come in first.

I sat down beside Hyukwoon oppa on bed, “Wheein’s here already. I have to go.” I smiled again at him. He pouted more and I can’t help but giggle at his sweet action. Then with a swift move, he pulled me closer to him and lean in for a sweet kiss. He move slowly while tucking my hair to the back of my hair and I responded with whatever he gives me. Then I felt his hand travelling on my back once again and before it even or anythin, since that’s quite dangerous, I lightly pushed him from me. “I have to go, oppa.” I gave a light peck on the lips. “Ok, ok. Come on.” He grabbed my bag and my hand on the other side as we walk out of his room.

We immedietely saw Wheein and Seonghwa oppa in the living room, smirking at each other. What’s up with them? I let go of oppa’s hand and quickly ran to Wheein to give her a hug then glared at Seonghwa oppa. “Oppa, I know you’ve been very very nice to me, but I love Wheein so don’t dare try hurting her.” I said firmly. I felt Wheein froze for a second, “Shut up, Hyejin-ah!” She smacked my head. “Why d’you do thaaaaat? I’m just trying to take care of my girlfriendddd.” I acted like almost crying, but of course, as always, she never bought it. “Introduce your boyfriend to me properly first.” She started grinning at me. I rolled my eyes at her then grabbed oppa’s hand. “Here’s my boyfriend.” I proudly said while we smile at each other. “Yah, Hyukwoo-oppa. My message is the same with what Hyejin told Seonghwa oppa, arasseo!?” She pointed at oppa with her warning eyes and oppa was quite shocked, so he can’t help that nod at her.

A week had already passed since the last time we saw each other and tomorrow will be the day where we’ll be releasing ‘Say Yes’ and I can’t wait for the feedback of the people. Mamamoo has already resumed taking schedules and i’m glad that it seems like nothing happened, meaning, that controversy from me and oppa didn’t affected our popularity after all. It’s just that we’re already dating now, but no one

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter