Good rest

Don’t Give Me A Drink
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Loco

We talked briefly infront of the crowd and I had no choice but to find my tounge immedietely the moment the music stopped. I stole glances at her who's currently beside me and I bet, all the fans noticed that. I was ing out of my mind the whole time I was performing.. I barely even perform that stage! My heart was too distracted because of my wife..

We continued watching the concert until it successfully ended. Everyone went home with huge smiles on their faces, knowing that the concert was obviously another success by these wonderful girls. We waited for them to remove their make ups and change into comfortable clothes before we all left the venue. Mamamol and us, guys, also waited after every other staff and people left. Gray hyung went with the kid and I'm ofcourse taking my wife home. "Let's go, my man" She wrapped her arms around mine then smiled at me while we walk in the parking lot to get my car. Quite a tired smile from her.. I understand. Concerts really are exhausting as hell. What more if you're dancing, right? I replied with a gentle peck on her cute forehead, while I carry her sports bag that contain all her things.

The moment I started driving, I heard deep and stable sound of breathing from the passenger seat. I glance at her and as expected, she's already fast asleep. When a red light finally came up, I took my time appreciating every part of her face.. I can't believe that it has already been years since the last time I did this. When I stopped at a certain place just to stare at her perfect features.. and that time, I was already inlove with her but she doesn't know yet. Lol, it's kinda great reminiscing.

I was brought back to reality after hearing loud honk from the car behind me, seeing that the traffic light already turned green a few seconds ago. I shook my head then started driving again. We soon reach our subdivision and as expected, it's already 3am and no one's out anymore. I carry her bag to my shoulder then quietly opened her side of door to gently carry her to my house.. to the bedroom.. and on to the bed. She didn't even reacted or anything while I carry her, meaning, she's really really drained out from their concert. I removed her shoes then I saw from her reaction that she's already happy and comfortable right now on where she is laying down.

I left the room to grab 2 bottles of water then left it on the mini table from the side of her bed. I know she'll definitely look for water once she woke up later on. I took a quick shower before carefully joining her on bed. We faced each other as we lay down when she suddenly opened her eyes slightly, looking like she woke up for just a minute, "Oh.. why is there a... very handsome guy... infront of.. me? Am.. I in heaven.. already? A-re you an.. angel?" She whispered to herself, I can barely hear her cute accusations. I bet she's still dreaming.. haha. So cute. She binked slowly then moved closer to me while I giggle at her actions. She's a really cute sleep talker. "You're.. very cute... however, Mr. Angel.. my boyfriend is more uhh.. handsome than.. you... I love him so much.." she grabbed my cheeks then gave my lips a quick peck. "I love... Kwon Hyukwoo.. more.." she finally closed her eyes then continued sleeping.

I kissed her back lightly before she hugs my chest, "I love Ahn Hyejin the most." I whispered.

 

Hwasa

I woke up in the middle of the morning sun, it hasn't risen yet but the color of the sky dominating the room is already dark orange. I felt my throat dried up when I took a gulp, and gladly saw the bot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter