Say yes

Don’t Give Me A Drink
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hwasa

It has been five days since the first night I came here, we're almost done with working on the new song. We're still revising the lyrics that we have though. Jay oppa and Kiseok oppa continuously drop by to check, they also suggested us to not show our lyrics to each other yet. And the concept that we chose was total opposite from 'Don't'. It's a very cute concept indeed with a very refreshing sound about confession.

Staying with oppa for 5 days also helped writing lyrics since I got to know him more and that made the job easier. "Hyejin, come here." Woogie oppa called. They're living with us right now. Me, Oppa, Seonghwa oppa and Woogie oppa. I ran to the mini recording room while bringing my notes with me. "We have to go to our company now to record this. You're both finish with the lyrics, right?" Seonghwa oppa asked us. Me and Hyukwoo oppa nodded. "Jay is already there waiting so we should get going now." he continued.

We all made our way out of the house to the van. In a very careful way ofcourse. I don't know what to tell the media anymore if they're gonna catch us again, specially when I came from Hyukwoo oppa's place. "I'll finally hear your lyrics later, hehe." Oppa giggled beside me. He actually kept on bugging me about it, asking if he can read it for him to have more ideas on him. It's funny and it looks like he's cheating from an exam with his actions. "Wonder what will be yours too." I answered back. "Yeah, what kind of confessions are you gonna do for each other." Woogie oppa said, fully aware that we're both blushing now. Geez.

As soon as we arrive, we go directly to the recording room and the ceos are already there. Jay and Kiseok oppa. "Ok, let's start." Seonghwa oppa said. He signalled me to go inside first since I'll do the hook. I fix my shirt a bit while they prepare the studio. The music started and I noticed Hyukwoo oppa staring.. so cute. I gave him a small smile before engaging myself to the song..

♪ Say yes - LOCO (ft. PUNCH) ♪

♪ I'm infront of you, I'm here ♪
♪ Tell me with your lips, say yes, say yes ♪

I smiled while singing as I remember his face and his wide smile to me. For the past five days that I've been to his place, he takes care of me non-stop. We eat at the same time, he gave me ideas and encouragement whenever I feel like running away from my life right now. We shared a few drinks and that made me confessed to him the reason why I left him before..

"I understand, Hyejin." that was what he told me. I was expecting a bit disappointed expression from him but all he did was smile dearly at me, saying that he understood me. "I can't bring myself to tell you personally neither through text or call. I know it's very selfish of me that I just left without saying anything." I elaborated to him more while I silently cry infront of him and the drinks. The other oppa's were already sleeping that time. The next thing he did surprised me.. he hugged me. "Seonghwa hyung already told me this, actually. Your unnis also told me more about it just yesterday when I told them that you're here since they thought you went home. They told me the struggle you had because of that, and I'm very sorry if I wasn't there with you. And it's also a relief that I wasn't the only one who felt sad." That was what he said while he had me in his arms..

♪ Without knowing, I'm going to you ♪
♪ I wanna tell you my heart with the blowing wind, Love is true ♪

After that moment we shared, I felt like we became closer and comfortable to each other. He can now look at me in the eyes though sometimes he still feels shy, I can tell hahaha. He also let me listened to some of his demo songs from before and let me say what I think about them which he takes as things that he has to work on more.

And when some of our friends are present like Wheein and the ceos of AOMG, we play few games like the ones that oppa saw on tv. We ended up laughing and laughing, having fun as if its the last day of our lives. We also get tired and I'll find myself the morning with a blanket, lying on the couch while Hyukwoo oppa sleeps on the floor just below me. That view of him is making my heart flutter..

♪ I need you ♪
♪ Baby, words I wanna tell you ♪
♪ Words I couldn't tell you ♪
♪ Baby, baby, baby boy.. love is true ♪

We also stay up all night with the other two to talk about our past and they mostly revealed Hyukwoo oppa's immature moments in high school when he was just starting and how shy he is when it comes to girls and other people making him the most quiet guy in class who's obedient to teachers when he just don't really feel like socializing. They also about how he looks so depressed when I suddenly stopped contacting him before. I felt guilty when they told me that but oppa already knew how to cheer me up and not make me feel that guilty, "Right, I was depress then but someone also cried the whole night to her unnies, thinking about how am I feeling so it's totally fine with me, hahahaha." I was shy when he revealed that, but thankful also that we already got through that.

♪ The one thing I want is for you to stay by my side ♪
♪ You smiling at me, you listening to me ♪
♪ That's enough for me too ♪

I'm quite thankful to the person who released our photos from before. If it wasn't for that, we won'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter