Exhausted

Don’t Give Me A Drink
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Loco

The one day rest was finish in a blink of an eye. Hyejin kept on suggesting for us to go out and have a date, you guys know that I'd love too, but I can't just let this beautiful zombie not rest on her only day off. She insist on staying up with me for us to spend the day together awake and catch up to lots of stuff, but then she will yawn from time to time, so I tucked her to sleep anytime. It just that she wakes up every after 1 hour then sleep back again after seeing me smile at her. I'm quite bitter at what's happening to her. She can't even rest with me here. I even thought that I should leave, but I miss her too much, so I disregarded that thought.

Now they have another concert in LA and we're tagging along backstage to help them abit. They're currently rehearsing on the stage while familiarizing also. "They look awfully tired, making me want to just bring them back to Curacao again.." Seonghwa spoke beside me, while we glance the at the girls dancing enthusiastically to the music with only tiredness drawn on their faces. I nodded at what he said, agreeing one hundred percent to it. "They look like performing zombies now. Hyejin didn't even had a proper sleep yesterday. The longest she had was 2 hours, the rest were 30 minutes to 1 hour nap only." I answered. "Damn, Wheein was like that too. She wakes up every 30 minutes. I think it's what their body adapted to for the past months." he said then we both sighed. "If we can only take half of their schedule so the four of them can sleep.." I whispered. These girls are really amazing. I can't believe that they've been enduring this situation for months now. I think being an idol really turns them into ing nocturnal freaks.

Night came. In the middle of the concert, me and hyung are just watching inside their own dressing room, watching the screen to see what's happening outside. We might attract to many people if we show up there unannounced, so we think it's better this way. We also see them from time to time, because they change clothes here in their own rooms too. I was studying their facial expression while performing and only a few experienced people can see that they're freaking tired and the think make up can't just hide it anymore. I bet the only reason they were giving a splendid perfomance, even if they're exhausted is because of their fans cheer. That can really energized people or not, believe it or not. It can bring smiles to their faces.

But I've been looking at my girlfriend for about 10 minutes now and she doesn't have any expressions anymore.. she's just gasping for air while singing her best.. she doesn't dance that much anymore also.. I was glad when the lights went out, indicating that it will be the next part of the concert, meaning they have to change and rest a bit. Like 5 minutes before going in again. As s0on as we heard the footsteps from outside, I stood up and opened the door.

The exhausted Mamamoo make their way inside while panting very hard. I waited for Hyejin to walk inside before I close the door and hand her an opened water bottle. She glanced at me before gulping down half of it. "Love, you don't look good." I stated. She did not gave me any expression, but just wrapped her arms on my waist weakly while she lean her head fully on my shoulder. I became alert since the moment she grabbed me, it's like she put all of her dead weight on me, so I held her close and tight, making sure that she won't fall or anything. She had her eyes closed and we've stayed like that for 3 minutes. I did not bother her since I thought she was just resting, but when the make up coordinator noona, called for her a couple times, she doesn't have any response.

"Love, It's time to change and touch up your make up now." I whispered softly while caressing her head, and using the other hand to support her from the wasit. She still didn't respond or anything, Is she sleeping? Before I even noticed, hyung and Wheein walk up to us now and they're looking at Hyejin's face on my shoulder. "She's sleeping." Hyung said. "Hyejin-ah. Come on. You have to change." I heard Wheein said softly. And just like before, there's no response. What the hell.. I'm starting to get nervous now damn it! "Love." I called. Nothing. I felt Wheein slightly tapping her cheeks while calling out her name. The whole team inside got alerted, so they all gather near us, but still giving enought space for air. "Hyejin-ah, wake up!" Yongsun called. Moon Byul then walked to her face. I can feel her examining Hyejin's face, that still doesn't budge or anything. After a moment, she gasp. I became worried. I don't have a good feeling about thi—

"Oppa! She lost consciousness! Quickly bring her to the hospital!"

Without even my b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter