Video call

Don’t Give Me A Drink
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Loco

It has been a week since my birthday, tonight will be new year’s eve. I’m finally at my mom’s place and will be celebrating with them. I was chit chatting with my mom while preparing the dish that we’ll be cooking for tonight when my she said, “You’re getting old, son. Any woman you like?” She asked out of the blue. I stopped on my tracks, abit taken aback. Not by my mom’s question but because Hyejin showed up in my mind after he asked that question. Damn. Ahn Hyejin. “Oh, there must be someone. Look at my son’s ears!” Mom teased me while pointing on my nose.

Oh just great! She knew me too well. She giggled, “I’m planning to have her already, mom. I’ll introduce her soon, I hope.” I said with a hint of shy smile infront of my mom. “Hmm, I think Ialready know her. Isn’t she the one you did a duet with before?” She asked. I’m not sure who is she talking about since there are numerous female artist that I’ve worked with before, “Or to put it simply, your wallpaper on your laptop, right?” She specified. My eyes turned big in a second there. “See? You’re blushing again, son haha. So cute! And she’s cute also. She’s with you on your birthday, right?”

Why does my mom sounded like she knew everything that is going on? “Eomma, how did you know that I was with her on my birthday?” I asked, I didn’t told her that haha. “I got it from your Seonghwa hyung! He even sent me a picture of the both of you. Both smiling, so cute!” She praised again. Oh god, Gray hyung! But whatever, it’s not like I don’t want my mom to know about Hyejin. It’s just that, I wanna introduce her when she’s already mine. Kkk.

“I’ll try to video call with her later eomma, so that you can greet her personally.” I smiled at her then gave her a light hug. I can’t wait for that the day that it’s her that I’ll be hugging with my mom. Kkk, am I dreaming too much? I hope I’m not.

 

Hwasa

I spent time with my family right now and it’s already new year! Yey! New year with family is the best! My notification box was also being flooded by greetings from the fans. Aww so sweet. I think I spent an hour reading our fans sweet messages in our kitchen when Hyukwoo oppa’s name showed up, video call? “Oh, who’s calling our baby?” One of my unni started teasing while looking at my screen. “Ohhh, Hyukwoo oppa? Who’s that? Your boyfriend? Hahahah.” Arghh I hate that they’re so good at teasing me!

“He’s not unnie! Waitㅡ be quiet!”

I hush them both as t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter