Back at you

Don’t Give Me A Drink
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Loco

We were requested to be in the office to know more about what's happening to also know how will we respond to the accusation online. Hyejin was definitely angry when she saw the photos and you can't even imagine how red she was earlier! I almost peed my pants.. I swear! She didn't change how she treated me by the way, she mentioned clearly that it was such a relief that I told her about it first than hearing it from other people or else, what I dreamed about might come true!! Imagine those scary words.

We're sitting hand in hand now while Jay hyung stands in front of us and soon enough, Rin arrived with an attitude. You can tell that she's a bratt who doesn't care about anyone.

I immedietely felt Hyejin's grip tighten as she glare at every move Rin makes. This is honestly making me feel bad. If I was able to be more careful, none of this would've happened.

"What happened? Rin?" Jay hyung started. Rin sat and had this suprised face like she did nothing wrong. Argh. She's very annoying! "Why do you have to ask me? How about oppa? I thought he liked kissing me too." She said and turned the attention to me. Jay hyung was supposed to answer when Hyejin beat him to it, "No, he did not, and maybe because you initiated those kisses?" She looks at her sharply with an innocent smile. Rin was a bit taken aback on Hyejin's answer and she just cleared . "So, what happened again?" Jay hyung repeated. "I was just carried away with him, Jay oppa. You know kissing is like a greeting to me." She calmly answered. Jay hyung doesn't have any objection to that, because she really is a liberated woman. But I know that she didn't do it just for formality. She really had this intention and Hyejin knew that too.

"Look, I didn't know that it's gonna be this big of a deal here. I'm sorry. Should I post an apology letter too in my insta?" She offered.

After a few minutes of talking, we've come to an agreement about her just explaining her side and posting it in insta. We'll also reveal the fact that she'll be in my next MV, which we don't want to reveal yet. But we don't have an option. They'll be releasing the article later on and she'll also post this handletter apology in her instagram.

Before we walk out of the room, Hyejin held my hand tight and went to Rin with a smile. "Thank you." She bowed slightly. "Sure. We're good now, right?" Rin replied without sounding interested. She didn't even apologize for what she did, huh? "It's good now. We're good. You're invited to the Gray oppa's party later right? See you there. Let's hang out more!" Hyejin winked at her and offered a hug. Rin was once again quite surprised at the attitude that my girlfriend is showing her. I saw a glimpse of that little smirk before she returns the hug and we parted ways.

Her friendly action is a bit off though.. I find it.. scary.

 

Hwasa

Night came fast and I wore a colored, body-hugging dress paired up with a black high heels for Seonghwa oppa's party about his latest production taking over America. I walked out of the room, feeling all excited for tonight. "Let's go, love!" I pulled him from the seat and he peck my cheek, not wanting to ruin my lipstick. "You look excited." He noticed. I hid my smirk with a smile..

"I'm really looking forward to this evening, that's why." I feel like someone will get the taste of their own medicine tonight... Yey!

After driving for one whole hour, we've arrived at the club in Hong-dae and the people were already partying hard. Some close reporters can also enter since it wasn't really that kind of a private party. All my unnies were also invited, ofcourse. They're already here when we arrive. And before we begin, we walk to where Seonghwa oppa and Wheein are and exchange greetings. I purposely sat next to Seonghwa oppa and slightly whispered to him, "Oppa, will it be fine to steal a bit of your spot light for tonight?" He glanced at me and showed his gummy smile, lol. I think he get what I meant. "Do as you please." He answered. With that we all shared a toast.

Now.. just have to find the .

Few hours have passed and I let Hyukwoo oppa enjoy with his friends on the other side, while my unnies, other girl friends from AOMG, some close reporters and the were all together in a circle, having all sorts of drinks.

I can't deny the fact that we're all a bit tipsy now from the different kinds of alcohol we consumed, but I guess we we're all a heavy drinkers. I still have to create an opening for my plan for tonight though.. I have to think of somethingㅡ "Let me get myself drunk as hell tonight, arasseo?! I actually caught this boyfriendㅡ I mean, ex-boyfriend of mine cheating this morning!" Ann confessed, one of aomg's dancer. Oh my God, what a perfect timing girl.

"What?! Damn! What happened?" The other girls started asking her and she said it was out of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter