Kwon-seobang

Don’t Give Me A Drink
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Loco

The concert ended in success! I was able to show no sign of worry for my girlfriend that the public does not have any idea of. After removing my make up and changing into a black shirt and loose pants, I grabbed my phone and bag. "I'll go now, hyung." I said while looking at the guys. "Sure, sure. Take care of your girl!" SamD hyung said before waiving at me.

I safely arrived at Incheon Airport at 6am. I'm waiting now for Hoody to pick me up to drive me to the hospital where Hyejin is. Her manager is still awake waiting for me. For Mamamoo, their fan meeting will continue but of course without my girl friend. Argh, I'm dying to see her now.

"Oppa!" I heard Hoody called from the inside of her car, waving for me to hurry. I pulled my cap downwards to cover my face more then ran to her car. "What took you so long?" I asked after she sped up. "Duh, you contacted me 20 minutes ago. What do you expect? I didn't even chang or brush my teeth." She rolled her eyes at me. I smirked at her then thanked her anyway. I just can't grab any cab that's why I did my best on waiting for this tall girl. "How is she by the way?" She asked. I focused on my phone to wait for Hyejin's manager to reply her room number. "She woke up once since she was admitted, but her manager said that it was only to drink water then she went back to sleep without even talking and looking around." I answered. She frowned, "She must've had it bad. Too much work isn't really good, specially lack of sleep even if a person is already used to it." She said. I nodded at what she said. I was like that too before everyday, but now we were like that only whenever someone's gonna release an album that we'll have a contribution to.

After roughly 20 minutes, we've already arrived. I thanked her again before she left. I ran quickly inside to go directly to her room. 1225. I have to see her now.. I miss her so muchㅡ W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter