Staring

Don’t Give Me A Drink
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hwasa

The next thing I knew? I woke up on top of my bed, in my house.

The first thing I did was a sour face as I felt my head throbbing as . I grabbed my phone beside me. It's already 4am. No textes and other notifications. I looked around as I examine my room, trying to remember what happened last when I was still sober.

Ok. I was playing with the aomg folks, all of 'em including female dancers which are really friendly and drunk, same as me. And then.. I lost multiple times. Then? Then? My god! That's all I can seriously remember! How the hell did I go home?!— wait. I think someone's here in the house with me. I started hearing some noises from the kitchen. I actually didn't have the energy left, but I need to see who's this.

I walked towards my door while grabbing every solid post as much as I can to support myself. I rubbed my eyes and saw a not very tall guy infront of my sink, back facing me. W-who? 

"Oh, Hyejin-ah? Awake?"

 

Loco

I find the conversation of me and Mamamoo earlier very cute. It's like letting me take care of their sister. Hahaha. I can't hide my smile while talking them and seeing Hyejin's face beside, red as cherry. She also kept quiet while we make our way to the car until I start to ask her random question, "Are you good at drinking alcohol?" I wasn't looking at her at first, since I was concentrated about unparking my car. Safety first, of course. Specially that I'm with her. But my chest felt a bit surprised when I caught her looking at me, or staring, I hope. She looked like she didn't hear a word I just said. And that made me smile again as wide as a dog's.

"Why are you smiling, oppa?" she finally spoke up. I was rattled for a bit, not knowing to reply, but eventually thought of something that I really want to say when we're on the stage together before. "Oh. Haha. The lipstick looks good on you." I answered as I hid my smile, looking at the opposite side from her.

After that one, we travelled a bit while explaining to her where are we going. And few minutes of silence kicked in, that's when I realized that she's already sleeping. I stopped the car slowly, trying not to wake her up, and parked at the side of a convenience store. I'm not really gonna buy anything, I just had the urge to look at her as she sleeps quietly.

Damn, I didn't know that I'm already at this stage of liking her. The feeling of just thinking of her looking at me, eye to eye, is already enough to make my fragile heart, melt. I felt like having my first love

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter