Sisters

Don’t Give Me A Drink
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Loco

Oh god, what is going to happen? Hyejin, can you wake up for just a minute, love? Your dad is glaring at me!ㅡ "Forget about marrying her for now." He said in a very very deep voice that sent chills done to my spine.. waitㅡ what did he say? "What are you talking about, appa? You're scaring Hyejin's boyfriend!" Hyeshin defended. Then eommonim went to his side to drag him to sit in a chair by his ear, "Ahhh! What are you doing, honey!" He exclaimed while trying hard to take his poor ear back from his wife who had a very scary face now.. far from what she showed me before.. gulp. "Kwon Seobang came here straight from Japan, and you're now going to scare him while he hasn't finish eating yet?!" Eommonim scolded her husband. Hyerin went to my side then whispered, "Sorry. It's a normal day for us. Dad's very protective." She said.

I nodded helplessly. Well, I can't do anything about that, right? I know I'll understand him once I got a daughterㅡ what the heck are you thinking at a time like this Kwon Hyukwoo! By the way, I already recognized her as the cheerful ahjussi that was talking to me before I entered this room. "I wasn't able to recognize you earlier." He said while rubbing his ear, red from too much pressure on it from eommonim. Will Hyejin be like that once she became my wife?ㅡ argh, seriously? Why now? "Ahㅡahh.. choeseonghamnida! I will wait!" I said the bowed since I already stood up the moment I heard him.

The women and manager-nim have confuse reaction from their faces, "What are you two talking about anyway?" Hyeshin asked, I looked at her dad, looking for signal if I will explain or he will do it, "I talked to him outside. I thought he was just a stranger then advised him to marry whoever is he with right now." Her dad answered shortly. I sighed. "You can sit down now and finish the meal." He reminded. I gave him another bow before digging back in. With cautious of course.. I can only look at my girlfriend, hoping that she would wake up any minute now.

*ringgg* *ringgg*

Oh, it's my phone. Wait.. it's my mom calling..

"Eomma."
Hyukwoo-yah, did you have a safe flight back here?
"Nae eomma, I'm currently in the hospital now."
Great to know that you're already there to
take care of her. How is she now?
"She's still sleeping, but only resting eomma.
Nothing to be worried about.."
Alright then. I might drop by tomorrow to make a visit. I wanna see
her get well too and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter