Badass

Don’t Give Me A Drink
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Loco

It's only 20 minutes left before landing and I already texted Hyejin to free up some of her sched before I left Europe, so we can catch up once I arrived. Mr. Browne, the foreigner sitting beside me kept me distracted from all the bad things whenever I'm awake. He mentioned also that he's not very familiary with me because he doesn't watch that much tv and I'm glad for that. It's only once in a blue moon that we meet someone that is not a fan of the milleniel time we have now!

I am currently talking about Hyejin now and he seems very welcoming, like I'm talking to my own father. I felt very comfortable. "Ok, so you haven't had time for each other these past few months that's why you're scared of that nightmare?" He clarified. I nodded at him. I'm still honestly worried about that even after sleeping for another 10hrs in the plane. I can't get it off of my system. It's bothersome. "I can't help, but feel that way even though I know that she loves me enough not to do that.." I confessed. He nodded at everything I say, meaning he understands fully well. "Of course, you can't help it. You know what son? The reason why I'm currently travelling now is because I just came from a break up." He said. I look at him in surprise. I can see a hint of pain from his eyes as he look at the magazine infront of him. I didn't know what to say or if I should console him until he slightly laughs at me.

"Hey, I didn't tell you that to pity me. I want you to ask me what happened." He smiled. A fatherly smile. I almost melted by that, so I just decided to ask what happened. "It's surprisingly similar to your situation, son. 8 years. We've both been busy. I was also very confident that we'd keep the fire burning, but nahh. Didn't worked out that way. And I'm not telling you this to lose hope, Kwon-kid. You and Ms. Ahn are different from us. But in order not to end up like us? You better free up your time. After all, you already have everything in the world. What more could you ask for? Those will all be ruined if you lose her just because you both don't have time." He winked at me and smiled. I sat there with a blank face, digesting what he told me.

He's right. What more can I ask for? Freeing up sched a little bit won't kill me, right? "Also, Kwon-kid. That Rin you told me about? Tell Ms. Ahn about her first, or else the media will beat you to it and that could cause more problem if ever some camera caught whatever she's doing to you, which I hope not." He added. He's talking about whenever Rin stole kisses from me. He said that even if I was sure that no one is watching... we might never know what's behind those bushes.

The plane landed and Mr. Browne hugged me before we separate. I also didn't forget asking for his contact number, because I really like the way he talks and gives me advises. Normal thing happened in the airport, they're still ranting about the third party issue, specially that I went to Europe with her. I ignored them and immedietely called Hyejin once I'm in the car to go to the office first.
 

"Love?"
Love, you're here?
"Yes, I am. You have free time?"
I do! I got until tomorrow night!
"Woah, that's great! I'll be home after I drop
something off to the office first, ok?"
Pick me up, I'll text you my location.
"Arasseo. I love you."
I love you too.
 

I hurried to the building and left the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter