Get Together

Don’t Give Me A Drink
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's the beginning of December as the couple landed at Incheon airport from their 6-month long vacation in Canada, so expectedly, a lot of media people came, hoping to hear and capture any updates from the Nation's favorite couple.

Hyukwoo was assisting his wife while he pushes the cart of their luggage, waiting for the assigned body guards from the company to help them. They kept every step of theirs as light and natural as possible. After all, they still haven't told the public yet about their big news and they can't tell them just yet.

Luckily, Hyejin's tummy is not buldging at all compare to most of pregnant women. It was only slightly protruding and because she gained a bit of weight, it was more unnoticeable. People might just think that it's due to her increasing weight. And to make sure, Hyejin wore a loose black dress with a thick and long leather coat. The second purpose of the coat was to cover her up from the cold weather.

The people have started to increase in number, so the two were impatiently waiting, but finally, 3 men arrived, captivating half of the crowd's camera.

Who wouldn't look? The 3 most famous artists in AOMG have just arrive.

Hyukwoo was dumbstruck as the 3 of his friends helped them picked up their belongings. The camera flashes were unstoppable and Hyukwoo was shaken awake from that.

"Why did the three of you come? This didn't make the situation any better at all!" He was controlling himself from scolding them in this huge place.

Seonghwa and Kiseok rolled their eyes on the dramatic Hyukwoo. How can they not come? They were all too excited to see Hyejin and their future niece!

"Hyung, I'll help noona here." Wonjae suggested and made his way to his pregnant noona who gave him a large smile. "I thought you guys are getting more and more famous? Then why did Jay oppa sent you three instead of real body guards?" She find the situation quite unbelievable and at the same time cute. She knew that these guys are dying to see her growing stomach already.

The little girl inside her will be spoiled as hell from her uncles once she comes out.

"We presented ourselves. Exit is near anyway and the car's already waiting. Manager hyung is there. Your manager." He replied and they so started walking out of the place.

Fortunately, the paparazzis aren't too pushy today since they're just asking for any updates anyway, unlike when there's any scandal, they will push everybody out of their way to just get some answers.

The four of them reached the car safely and bowed at the people behind before getting in the tinted celebrity van.

"Oppaaaa~" Hyejin greeted Mamamoo's manager with a big smile and he did the same after asking how is she.

Once all doors are securely closed, the 2 guys went ballistic, looking at Hyejin with excited, but creepy looki g faces.

"Uri Hyejin-ah~ jal jinaesseo? How about our beautiful

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter