First date

Don’t Give Me A Drink
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Loco

Arghhhh! I miss her! They've been promoting around asia, and we barely talk to each other. I message her occassionally, but she's not really replying that much since she's quite tired and still requires rehearsals over and over again. Tough time being an idol I think. They don't only have to memorize some lyrics, but at the same time memorize dance routines too. Hooh. Anyway it has been 2 weeks since we last talked. I message her, but lately, she's not replying anymore. Wonder what happened..

"Anxious?" I heard Gray hyung's voice. I glanced at him then get back to drinking beer. "It's not like your mind requires her, right?" he said. I was thinking deep about it before replying, "I think it requires her though." I blurted out. "Damn, that's some serious business." he shrugged. "We'll be going to Tokyo tonight, right?" I asked and Seonghwa hyung responded with a light nod. Maybe I should focus on our gig more, than this. Even if it's giving me head aches.

Few hours have passed and we've safely arrived in Japan and as soon as I landed and opened my phone, I received a message from Hyejin.

"Are you in Japan, oppa?" she asked, I replied with a yes. Then, "Let's grab some drinks before your gig later?" I eyes lit up with her message. She's now the one inviting me out? Am I that much of a  coward? Geez. After that she sent me the time and location. Good thing that I'm a bit familiar with the area already since we've been here with the other guys multiple times already.

I pushed my phone back to my pocket with a wide smile on my face as Wonjae notice me. "What happened?" he asked, "Got a date later. With her." I answered very proudly. "You asked her out?" Seonghwa hyung asked while we walk to our car. "Nope, she did." I said. They both looked at me surprisingly then. What's with these idiots faces! "Really? She asked you out?! That's not something to be proud of, man!!" Hyung said with a hint of disgust and tease on his face. "Coward hyung." Woonae followed. I felt my cheeks turned red from embarrassment.

They really do have a point though :( "This will the be last time, I swear!" I said. Yeah, I better plan in advance.

 

Hwasa

“You’re really going? You haven't told him yet?” Wheein asked. I rolled my eyes at her and left the hotel room I am in. Hyukwoo oppa told me that he’s already near our meet up location. I’m just quite a bit stress about wha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter