Eomma

Don’t Give Me A Drink
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hwasa

Oppa was in the bathroom showering when I heard faint knock on my door. I thought I was just hearing things when I heard it again. "Come in." If they're an authorized person to come here, they'd have a key anyway. I looked at the door anxiously and it revealed my tired looking manager. "Oppa! Why did you even knockㅡ omo.." my eyes turned huge when a delicate lady from behind him showed up then closed the door. I..it's Hyukwoo oppa's mom!!! I've seen her lots of times via video call before!

She smiled then walked to me with a gentle smile, "How are you feeling, my darling?" She held my hand after asking. "Ohㅡohhh! I am very very fine now, eommonim! How are you hereee?" I asked excitedly, even stood up properly to present myself. "Of course, I'd love to see you and take care of you!" She gave me a hug after that then I saw Hyukwoo oppa greeted manager-nim. "Well, good thing you weren't as awkward as I was when I met your mom and dad." He said. We both giggled at him then released the hug and look at him. Eommonim's hands are still behind my waist. We look so close already! I so love this.

Then I remembered what oppa said before. I wonder how did it go when he met my dad who doesn't really like guys with us, haha. I haven't asked him yet about it. Maybe later. "How was it meeting her dad, Hyukwoo?" Eommonim asked with a hint of playfulness in her tone. She's obviously teasing oppa, so cute! "Well, it was indeed a memorable experience, mom. Thank you for asking." He answered shortly when we heard manager oppa saying, "Right, they even talked about marrying you already." He said while looking at his phone. "Oh, hyung. Don't betray me now." Oppa said while almost begging. Now, I'm curious what happened. I raised my brow at him. "Not really a big deal. I just talked to him knowing that he was a stranger since I didn't looked at him thinking that he could recognized me." He explained further. "Hahaha, I can already imagine how you look, son." Eommonim let go of me then gave oppa a long, tight hug.

I looked at the both of them on how they express each other's love for one another. And here I am! Falling for my adorable boyfriend again! I mean look at him! He's been with me for the whole entire 2 days without taking his eyes off me o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter