Jealous

Don’t Give Me A Drink
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Loco

3rd day now and we've decided to shop for souvenirs after taking a shower in our own rooms. We are simply wearing tank tops and shorts to pair up with. Shirts for the guys. Hyejin is waiting for me outside the cabin with her unnie as I lock the room. After checking everything, we all headed to the pack of souvenir shops only walking distance from where we are right now. "I'll buy lots!" Wheein squeled while she hold hands with Seonghwa hyung. Hahaha! Finally, they admitted their relationship! "Let Seonghwa buy them. That's what he is for." Jay hyung casually commented then we all laughed a little at his childish expression then Yongsun said, "If you're that jealous, why don't you get yourself a girlfriend to spend your money with?" I saw Wonjae patted Jay hyung's arm, like he's consoling him. Haha that was cute. "Nah, I have to make more money first." Hyung answered then laughed by himself.

We were having fun in our own world then we soon arrived. There are lots of foreign looking people scattered around the vicinity. We are now looking at things on our own accord when I suddenly noticed that Hyejin is not walking on my side anymore. I look back, left and right but.. where is she?! I walked back to find her againㅡ "Uh.. Hi..." there was suddenly a blonde american woman who showed up infront of me with a verh shy smile, wearing two piece of swim suit only that showed her fair and white skin. She's even looking to her side, avoiding my sight.

I did not do anything and just replied with a question mark on my face. She looked up to me then smiled, "I-I'm actually your fan! I never thought that I'd bump into you here..." she finished with bright red cheeks. Oh! A fan! An american fan, wow. I was quick to respond, so I slightly bowed at her and offered her a handshake, "Thank you so much! I hope your enjoying my songs~" I smiled widely at her, but she's still not letting go of my hand, so I sent her another question mark on my face with a smile. "Yes?" I asked. She bit her lip then looked around.. "What is it?ㅡ" I suddenly saw Hyejin on the back of this woman infront of me, her arms crossed while glaring at... the hand.. my hand, that the woman still yet to let go. I was very alarmed the moment I saw her eyes, so I immedietely removed the grip of the woman while feeling the cold sweat, rolling down from my head to neck... damn, I smell trouble.

The woman looked at me then suddenly grabbed my hand again, so I look back at this one like saying, 'what is it now? my girlfriend might kill us both anytime now! damn it woman!' "I.. may I have an autograph?" She's still quite shy. Argh! If I don't hurry.. I might found a body here laying dead. I quickly nodded at the woman while glancing back at my girlfriend who now has a very dark aura, surrounding her. I can feel it even from here!!! God, save me! "Here! Can you also sign it.. uh..." She handed me a marker out of nowhere then point the lower part of her collarbone, upper part of her chest... 'are you really trying to kill us both, woman?!" I gulped at Hyejin who now has a full view of us both after walking a few steps. I glanced at the woman infront of me, "Uh, don't you have any paper? P-please?" I'm positive that I'm pale as now.

Hyejin's glare and aura is getting darker and darker... God! Help! "I don't have any paper now

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter