Hold me tight

Don’t Give Me A Drink
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Loco

Next day came and Hyejin's was all smiles through out the whole day of her additional rest because of her injury from the party. I can almost hear her laughing, honestly. That's how happy she is from seeing Rin topped the trending topic in every search engine of South Korea. Rin already have this ty image now and even received more negative feed backs when she deleted the apology letter she posted on her instagram. Hyejin is now famous also for being so protective of me, that I guess no one would even dare to flirt with me again. *blushes* ew, so gay.

A week after, everthing had tone down and it's all back to normal now. And of course, the deal we had with our companies, to focus on our singing career more than anything else is going great. The only condition they gave us was to create another collab, because they're completely aware that it will be another hit indeed, lol.

So, now since we live together anyways and we also have a small recording room here, we work on it together thinking that we could just surprise with it. We will do it, only the two of us.

Additional to that, everything feels amazing and all.

"Finished?" I asked as I drink my coffee and write some stuff on my note. She nodded while drying her hair off from the shower she just had. "Let's work on the hook now, love." She said and sat next to me. I tried focusing on my notes, but her legs next to me really steals my ability to focus. She's only wearing her black loose tank top and a very short shorts! Yes, she walks around the house everyday like that! Now, tell me. How can I even stop myselfㅡ sorry.

While I read some notes, she rested her beautiful legs on top of mine. "Do they look that beautiful that you can't even stop yourself anymore?" She asked like it's nothing while munching down a chocolate and reading her notes too. "Yes, love. They're irresistable. You don't even have to ask that." I said and kissed her forehead before removing her completely from me.

They gave us deadline on this one and we really have to finish it by tomorrow. "Hwasa-ssi, stop flirting with the producer and write the lyrics for your parts already." I joked, but prentended to be serious, trying out some beat on my computer. She walked to me and stood behind me. She showed me her notes and I appreciate the lyrics she wrote the more I read them. "They're done, Loco-ssi." She said then hugged my neck from behind. "Let me listen first then we'll start recording." I said. Great then! We're both done with the lyrics, so we can start this immedietely.

Hyejin did not let of her hug to me but instead, her hand slowly made it's way to mine while she looks at me directly in the eyes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter