Confirmed to public

Don’t Give Me A Drink
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hwasa

Our flirty conversation had spread like wild fire in the internet and almost every people in the internet was talking about it. Like, how could they not? We've been denying this all this time until this happened. We've safely landed in Korea to be welcomed by the overwhelming amount of reporters outside. I guess it spread more when we were on the plane, haha. The unnies and other guys took an earlier flight than us, so they're already in AOMG's office waiting for us. And as of right now, I'm only with oppa and manager oppa.

Hyukwoo oppa looked at me with, obviously, a satisfied smile, but a hint of worriedness is showing up. He held my hand then kissed the back of it, "I'll protect us both from all those reporters." He said. I chuckled at that, "I know. So, no need to worry." He kissed my forehead after that and we engaged the fully equipped reporters outside the airport.

It was just a matter of time before we reach the company van, but people around us are bombarding us with questions while we all try to ignore and fight the crowd along with the guards of airport. This is a tough one.

"Are you and Loco really dating? And how long has it been since then?"

"Are your other members in Mamamoo dating AOMG artists also?"

"Loco-ssi, can you tell us a brief story on what happened in the hospital? Why were you so worried? Is she really pregnant with your kid?"

"Many people say that you ruined the concert when you collapse back stage to flirt with him in the hospital, what can you say about this?"

I hold on to Hyukwoo oppa's hand that time and felt him tighten his grip after hearing the last question from one of the reporters. Even though he's wearing a sunglass that covers his eyes, I can already sense the lasers coming out of them. He was about to stop and answer that stupid question, but I stopped him ofcourse, "Oppa, no. Let's just go." He didn't budge immedietely on that, but when I tapped his shoulder, he continued walking with me.

I've noticed that he turned into a very protective boyfriend recently, like he can kill anybody that says something bad about me and I find it sweet. Of course, I know that he wouldn't go to the state of murdering someone literally, he's obviously not that type, but he became more manly to me because of that.

He wrapped his arms around my shoulder to protect me better and the response from the people around is not a good one. They've became more wild in pushing whoever is in the way of getting to us, so we have no choice but to bear with it more.

A few minutes of struggling in the crowd, we've finally reach the car and soon arrived at AOMG's office.

"You've just been discharged from the hospital, yet you're already experiencing jet lag and those crowd from before." Hyukwoo oppa shook his head. I smiled warmly at him as I hold his hand while we walk to the elevator, going to Jay oppa and others. "I'm fine. You need to stop worrying about me.. you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter