Catching up

Don’t Give Me A Drink
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hwasa

I woke up in an unfamiliar room, but surprisingly with a smile on my face. "Good morning, Hyejin-ssi." I heard a woman's voice. I turned to my side and saw Hyunjung/Hoody unni. I smiled at her and hurriedly stood up from bed to bow which made her smile. "Come on haha. Me and Seonghwa oppa is aiding everyone with hangover from last night by soup." She handed me a towel with an oversized shirt and a pajama. "Come out after washing up." she winked.

I massaged my temple. . I just felt it now, damn. I went straight to the bathroom and took off all the piece of clothing I'm wearing— I think I'm now sober enough to realize that this wasn't the bathroom I entered yesterday.. Hmm.. I look around the bathroom and saw lots of shampoos and cream, all for men. Wait.. is this... Hyukwoo oppa's bathroom? Omo. Why did I slept in his room? What the hell happened last night? How did I woke up in bed.. his bed? Argh! This is making me hurt my head more. I should shower quickly.

After showering, I put on the clothes that unnie gave me earlier, brush my hair abit then head out. My head throbbing as . "Oh, you're here now. Come on, sit down!" Sam D oppa called me then tapped the sit beside him. I smiled at them who all greeted me good mornings, and I did too. Hyunjung unni served me a soup while we all sat down sipping each soup infront of us except from Hyunjung unni and Seonghwa oppa. "Oh, they look good on you." I heard Hyukwoo oppa's from behind, I hurriedly looked at him. He looks sober. Not having a hangover? Wow.

"Yep, they do haha." Jay oppa laughed while looking at me. Or the clothes that I'm wearing. Uh? I don't get it? "They're mine." Hyukwoo oppa smiled again. Very wide. And that's when i realized that he's talking about the clothes. Omo. My cheeks, geez. He sat beside me and demanded for a soup too. All of them are now under different topics then oppa faced me. "Slept well?" he asked. "Yes, how did I get there by the way? Was it your room?" I asked back. He smiled very wide again as if remembering something important.

"I asked Seonghwa to take you there since you passed out from being drunk, drunkard woman. You we're like that the last time too." He explained and we both laugh a little, blush on my cheeks continued. "Rest for a bit after eating, I have to take you to your unnis later." he said. I gave him a smile and a nod. We continued eating in comfortable silence.

Few minutes after eating, the guests started leaving one by one. Only left me, Seonghwa oppa, Wonjae oppa and Hyukwoo oppa.

I was planning on leaving too but fell asleep on the sofa..

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter