Kwon Hyeju

Don’t Give Me A Drink
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yah, why are you here? You should be with Hyejin now!" Jay scolded Hyukwoo for being in the company for recording purposes. Hyukwoo was dumbfounded at his pregnant-lady-obsessed-CEO. "It was you who ordered me to be here today, Sajang-nim." He reminded him, and Jay just nodded at him and sat at the side sofa while scrolling through his insta.

"Arasseo. But you can go back in 20 minutes, we'll just delay this first." He agreed, but his Seonghwa hyung isn't even focusing on the job too. "But Hyejin is due somewhere within this week right? Shouldn't you be always be ready with her?" He's worried too. Hyukwoo was only speechless at how obsessed they become of his girl, but on the inside, he wants to be his with girl too now.

"Ok, ok. I know. I should go."

**ring**ring**

He glanced at his phone before standing up from his seat aand saw that Wheein is calling him.

He was suddenly nervous as he pick up the call.

"Wheein-ah, what happened?"
"AHHH!! AHH!!"

His eyes turned big from what he heard from the back ground and it was so loud that the 2 other men in the room also heard it and now look troubled.

"Oppa!! Speed up here! There are a lot of water coming from Hyejin!! Ppaliwa!!"

Wheein hang up immediately after that and the 3 were even worried now.

Is it time already?

Hyukwoo's head was almost exploding from nervousness and excitement all together as he call an ambulance to go to their place and pick up Hyejin.

The 3 of them were running so fast that no one dared come past their way or even ask what's happening.

"Yah! Yah! I told you! You aren't supposed to be here! Aish!" Jay scolded again and soon reach Hyukwoo's car. As soon as they were all wearing the seatbelt, Hyukwoo stepped on the gas without caring for his crying hyungs at the back.

"Hyukwoo-yah! Slow down! We should be alive when we see your daughter!!" Seonghwa was panicking because he was seated next to the restless Hyukwoo. "Aish! We're lucky there aren't many cars now or else we would really be dead, Seonghwa-yah." Jay agrees on him while holding his seat at the back.

Fortunately, it's already past midnight.

All those noise, but Hyukwoo can't hear a thing from them. His emotions comes first now and all he could think of is, "Why did you decide to come out when I wasn't home, daughter?!"

After all the fast and furious experience, they've arrived almost at the same time as the ambulance and he tossed his keys out to Seonghwa to take care of his car and of course follow them to the hospital. He went straight to their room and saw a panicked Wheein and Hyejin with sweat all over her forehead.

"Oppa! Quickly!"

"Oh my God, Hyejin! I'm sorry I wasn't here!" He felt so sorry about how his girl looked. She was very pale like she'll pass out anytime now, so she quickly carries her as the ambulance brought them a stretcher.

"Just follow us there and call Mr. Browne too. Tell him what's happening, Wheein-ah. Thanks." He left with Hyejin after saying that and Wheein did as told.

Inside the ambulance, Hyejin looks very weak, but the nurse is already helping her with oxygen mask to let her breathe better. The heavy breaths fills out the van and Hyukwoo was only looking at Hyejin while tightly holding her hand. "You can do it, love. We'll see her soon."

Thinking that they will see their daughter soon, Hyejin was lightened up, "We'll see you later then,"

After a few minutes, they've already rolled Hyejin to the Emergency Room and Mr. Browne was also inside. It was a good thing that he owns this hospital, so their privacy here is good. Even though most of the nurses who saw them and Hyejin, heaving heavily with a bulged belly, were surpised a lot from the fact that one of the famous idols in Korea is pregnant and currently giving birth. As for patients, there aren't much tonight.

Hyukwoo sat on the side and the others have arrived too. "Is she there now?" Byul asked while panting. "Yes." He answered. "Is she the one screaming?" Yongsun was shocked too because of the voice coming from the ER. Hyukwoo closed his eyes tight, hoping for the both of them to come out safe and sound.

An hour and a half of waiting was hell for all of the people waiting outside ER. Hyukwoo was already a thousand more times nervous than before. Hyejin's scream were ringing out to all of their ears. It was clearly a painful scream and it has been going on for a long time now. All they could do was sit and wait anxiously, but Hyukwoo was walking back and forth infront of the door.

Mrs. Kwon finally can't stand how her son is being very restless, so she stood and held her son's hand. "Son, it should be done soon. Don't be nervous so much." She comforted. Hyukwoo only looked up to her, trying to find a responce to his mom when suddenlyㅡ

They heard a cry of the baby inside..

All their eyes were turned to the direction of the door as the baby continues to cry..

When Mr. Browne came out after about another half hour, he took off his gloves and face mask.

He smiled proudly a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter