Curacao

Don’t Give Me A Drink
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hwasa

Waaah!! What a long flight! And it's already 10pm here in Curacao. 2 hours more and it will be my birthday! Wheein already reserved a cabin for the four of us which is quite big, they also said that they've already paid for it as a gift for me. So sweet of them! They've also suggested to wait for 12 midnight to celebrate my birthday as early as possible, so once we got to the huge cabin for four, we just changed into shorts and tanktops since it's already night. Yongsun unnie and Wheein went out to the nearest shop to buy a cake. I'm with Byuli unni right now and we're walking to the beach. "I'm about to freeze anytime soon, but it's so refreshing!" She said as she open her arms. I laughed at her little. It is indeed very cold here because of the cold breeze of air and trees around.

 

"Why do you look so sad, though?" she asked as we sat down on the sand. I glanced at my phone.. hmm, there are still no text or message from him. "Hyukwoo?" she guessed. I looked at her with a pout. "Aigoo, come here!" she covered me in her thin arms while caressing my head. "Our baby's so big now. She's not just celebrating her birthday with her unni's but also with her boyfriend.." she said. I rolled her eyes at unni. "He's not even here, so I'm not celebrating with him! Only you girls." I clarified. She laughed awkwardly, "A-ah.. right! Ha-ha. He's not here..— but still you got us! He'll text you soon, don't worry!" she hugged me even tigher then took out her phone to snap a picture of a whining me.

 

Wheein

"Yah, oppa! Where are you?"
The nearest bar from your cabin. I'm with Hyukwoo and Kiseok hyung. Come here.
"Arasseo, is oppa almost done?"
Hmm, I don't think so. This is quite hard. Can you come here faster, please?
"Ok, ok. Hold on you guys. We're coming."

I hung up the call and held unnie's hand to start running to where they are. "Where are they?" Unnie asked. "Nearest bar here... hmm.. there!" I pointed the restaurant that has a bar inside.

 

"And we can use the kitchen?" She asked again, I thought for a while.. well, we can't be baking a cake outside right? "Hmm, most likely unnie hehe." We continued walking until we reach it and as soon as we enter the kitchen with permission from the kitchen head, I saw 3 guys covered in sweat while looking at the oven with worried faces. Me and unnie exchanged looks and can't helpbut laugh at them quietly. Lol, they look so cute. "What's happening here?" Unnie started after moving on from how stupid and cute they look from before. "Ahh, we got some assistance from the head chef here and now we're just gonna wait for this cake to be done.." Hyukwoo oppa answered. "Then why are you looking at the oven like some monster is gonna pop out from it, huh?" I tried my best to not laugh again. "Well, we really hope that we didn't create a monster looking cake." Kiseok oppa answered back then found chair to sit.

And I saw Seonghwa oppa looking at me with a light smile, "Are you tired from flight?" He asked, "Not that tired. Just a bit jet lagged." I said then smiled abit. "Why don't you guys get the cake back and put it between these two? The way they stare at each other is sweeter than sugar!" Unnie commented. We all laughed at her then we found other chairs to sit on while waiting.

Our phones vibrated and we looked at it at the same time. It's a picture from Byul unnie, and it shows Hyejin with a pout and teary eyes. Aw so cute! "I bet she's already wondering why aren't you still not messaging her, Hyukwoo." Seonghwa oppa guessed. He's sitting beside me. "I'm dying to message her now." Oppa answered while looking at the picture. "Easy, tiger. Haha." Unni said. "Yeah, we can't afford to spoil this little surprise." Kiseok oppa added. Then we received another message,

From: Byuli
Eottokhae!?? She's already asking about you two! I'm out of
ideas to change the topic! It always comes down to Hyukwoo
not updating her yet.

We looked at each other. Omo. What to do! "We need to distract her more.." I said. Geez.. "What is Jay and Wonjae doing? Why don't they run there for just a while. I'm sure that'll be enough distraction already. Woogie's alreayd asleep anyway." Kiseok oppa suggested. And we agreed immedietely. Seonghwa oppa then started typing on our group chat,

From: G R A Y ~
@Jay @Wonjae where are you guys? Need you now! Go to
the beach. You will see Hyejin and Moon Byul there. Just
distract her for a bit because the cake is still baking. And
make it seem like an accident that you guys bump into each
other! Also, just tell her that Hyukwoo's already sleeping if
she asked. Hurry!

I high fived oppa after sending that. The 2 immedietely saw the message and replied that they're already on the move. Hahaha. These guys are so cute. Hyukwoo oppa also sent another message for them to distract Hyejin for atleast 20 more minutes. We sighed after that then continued looking at the oven infront of us. I accidentally lean my head on Seonghwa oppa's shoulder and he lean on mine also.. uh-oh. "Had a nice sleep in the plane?" He whispered for me to hear. I nodded at him. "Good to hear that. You can sleep for as long as you want anyway since were on a vacation." He replied. I let out a small smile then nodded again. Then we saw unnie stood up, "I think it's better for us to make icing while we're waiting. Come on." She urged us to stand up and we followed. She taught us on how to do it and we quickly picked it up. We actually enjoyed putting food coloring, so our own icing ended up like unicorn . Red for me, Purple for Seonghwa oppa, White for unnie, Yellow for Hyukwoo oppa and Blue for Kiseok oppa. Gosh hahaha. By the time we were finish at laughing from what we made, the cake was done. "How are we going to design the cake with these colors hahaha." Me and unnie laughed, but still tried our best to make it presentable since Hyejin knew that we just bought it so it should atleast look good.

After designing the colorful cake, we proudly smiled at our master piece and Seonghwa oppa suddenly put his purple icing on my face! "What!?ㅡ youuuuu!" I ran to him around the kitchen and also put red icing on unnie's icing and we ended up literally like kids playing around with different colors of icing on our faces! Hahahaha. "Let's take picture!" Unnie snapped a picture of us all together then sent it to our group chat and the three replied fast saying,

From: Wonjae!
Ew. Children's mess by hyung's and noona's. I wish I
was there too.

From: Jaaaaybum
Put some on mine toooo! I want all of them. Icing facial
cream! Bwahahahahaha.

From: Woogie On&On~
What did I miss? Zzz...

We laughed at their replied then read Byul unnie's,

From: Byuli
Come here now guys! I need that cake already. I'M
HUNGRY.

We hurriedly put the cake in the box carefully then put a pretty ribbon on it! Let's go!

Unnie's the one carrying the cake while we thanked the staffs from kitchen. We cleaned our mess there anyway and left it squeeky clean! "We'll go with you girls but we'll hide of course." Hyukwoo oppa and we all walk back to the beach. Before we reach Hyejin and Byul unni, the guys hid from the nearest cabin here. "Wait, I'll just go there at the side. Nature call." Seonghwa oppa said then went to the forest part.

We continued walking and, "Here's your cake! Sorry if it took so long. They actually ran out of cakes and have to make one for us the quickest they can." Unnie said then handed it to Hyejin. We all sat down at the mini dining set there made of bamboo and Hyejin opened it there, "Wow. It's very colorful hahaha. Thank you!!!!" She hugged the th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter