Little one

Don’t Give Me A Drink
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As both Hyukwoo and Hwasa were stuck to staring at each other with a very surprised expression, like they can't even digest the word that escaped Hyejin's lips. The staring between the two were cut off by another puking of Hyejin and that's the time Hyukwoo looked liked he just woke up from a trance itself. "L-love.. let's go to hospital." His talking, but still have this surreal facial expression. Hyejin, having to not know what to feel, nodded immedietely.

They prepared themselves, but Hyukwoo was taking extra care of his girlfriend. Is she really pregnant? Am I.. am I going to be a d-dad? He still doesn't know how to respond to what they were thinking until they were in the car. He started driving, "Love.. come to notice it that i've been weird lately, haven't I?" When Hyukwoo heard her voice, he didn't know what came to him, but he started tearing up silently. Why do I feel so emotional? "Yes, love.. you have been very weird lately.." he answered and Hyejin was looking at him dearly with a small smile, "Did my weirdness make you tear up?" she joked then held her boyfriend's hand that's resting on the clutch.

Tears were also on the verge of falling.. "Hey, don't cry! Drive safely! We're not even sure yet, but we're already crying like idiots here!" She said, comforting the emotional driver. He tighten his grip on Hwasa's hand and kissed it without taking his eyes off the road. "I hope that we're not crying for nothing here.." he joked.

After long minutes of driving to the private hospital, they kept their profile low, as Hyukwoo hugs Hwasa on the side. They went to one of the seats in the waiting area as Hyukwoo makes a call to their personal doctor, saying that it might be an emergency. It didn't take long for the doctor to come running down to where they are with a worried expression, wondering what was the emergency about. Mr Browne, the doctor and the foreigner Hyukwoo met in the plane, was their personal doctor because he's assigned to be in Korea. He guided them to his office and asked, "What happened, Kwon-kid?" Hyukwoo looked at him nervously and look at Hyejin's direction. "We- were curious about her condition.." he started. "Why? Did she fall unconcious again like before?" He asked. Hyukwoo quickly shook his head. Hyejin find his action cute. Looking at him very nervous right now is making Hyejin happy. "Love, why don't you calm down and tell Mr. Browne what we think." She said while comfortably sitting on chair infront of the doctor's table.

Mr Browne already had an idea on mind and that thought should be more than enough to really make Kwon kid restless. So he sat down on his place and looked at Hyukwoo with a smile. "Well, she has been puking recently.. she sleeps a lot and even my small actions annoy her.. she also doesn't eat some foods now which are her favorites before.. she gets tired easily and.. we think she's pregnant..." he said. The doctor nodded at him, "Haha, I understand how nervous and surprised you are right now, but we need to run a test first, ok? First of all, based on few things you've mentioned, those really are symptoms of pregnancy. So, to make it quick, get Ms. Ahn to push back her schedules today and we'll do it right now." He smiled to them both and they agreed.

Hyukwoo made a quick call to his company as Hyejin let their manager know that they're both in the hospital now for check ups, but didn't specify that it's for pregnancy test.

The test was quick and Hyukwoo stayed on the side, looking like he's gonna piss his pants anytime now because of nervousness. Now, they're both still

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter